1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴

Start from the beginning

"You both are looking tired. Go take a rest. There are still five to six hours left until his arrival."

"Ahhh mom. The surgery was so hectic" saying Yuvaan laid his head on his mother's lap while the others said 'Awee' in unison.

"Huhhh not fair Mom really really really not fair. Whenever Yuv bhaiya is around you never asked for me either Dev did you eat? Dev, how is your health? Dev blah Dev blah huhhh" another man in his mid fifties came to the hall approaching them along with his wife who smacked on his hand because of his poor acting skills.

Everyone chuckled and Avantika Devi said.

"You still the same monkey you used to be in your adulthood Dev." She shook her head when her other son Dev placed his head on her shoulder.

Samaira, Dev's wife, sat beside Maheen and looked at them with happiness and tears in their eyes.

"If Adi bhaiya and Heer bhabi...." Avantika stopped Dev in the mid way by placing her palm on his lips.

"Please Dev. My heart bleeds whenever I recall those days. I still can't believe my Adi and Heer are no more." The old lady's lips wobbled and she let out a silent sob while wiping her tears.

Everyone got emotional but then Avantika felt someone's presence near her feet.

She opened her eyes and found a handsome face looking at her with a smile on his lips and pain in his eyes.

"Your Adi's son is here Dadi. Don't cry please." He wiped the old woman's cheeks

"Ayaan my heart" Avantika kissed his face lovingly remembering her dead son and smiled with tears.

"Please do not remember them with tears. Remember them with a smile" his lips also wobble at the end and voice turned heavy.

Getting up from the floor he left the hall .

"Ayaan bhaiya" two melodious voices called him from behind but he was gone already.

"Hiya, Divya do not call him" Maheen told the girls and they nodded.

"Divi go and check on Rehana" Samaira said and left with Hiya to check on Rehana.

~○~

"Rehana, where are you?"
She was decorating the plates in the dining table for the special guest according to the family. Looked over her shoulder and found Divya was coming towards her with packets of sweets in her hands.

Sighed She went to her and took some of them.

"Thank you Rooh darling" Divya kissed on her cheeks making her frown but both the girls giggled.

"Where is Hiya di?"

"Ahh she is in call with someone"

"Divi"

"Hmm"

"Do you think Hiya di is in love?"

Divya looked at her with wide eyes.

"Do you think it is?"