-CHAPTER 12-

FELIX

1 month and a half later...

"FELIX GET OVER HERE!!" yelled a familiar voice. 

"COMING!" I shouted back. I came running to the tall dark haired male, my arms spread wide to hug him. I wrapped him in a big hug, and he hugged me back. We had planned to go out today. 

I feel a bit sad because summer break is almost over. But it's not as if Hyunjin and I going to be separated because we are both going to the same college. Plus Minho, Jisung, Changbin and Chan are going to be with us. Sadly, Seungmin and Jeongin won't be going to the same college as all of us. Me, Hyunjin, Minho and Jisung made a bet that Jeongin and Seungmin will date before the end of the year. Who knows, maybe they will.

We held hands and walked to the downtown to eat lunch together. 

____________________

I had a great time with Hyunjin. I came home to find my mom in the living room. "Hey, mom!" I said cheerfully. "Did you have a great date with Hyunjin?" my mom asked.

I had told my parents about me and Hyunjin about 2 and a half weeks after we started dating. My parents are Christian, but they support me, and are okay with whoever I date, regardless of their gender. 

"I did, thanks!" I said, sitting down next to my mom. "I need to tell you something important," my mom said. "Sure!" I replied. "We decided to allow you to go to the university you wanted to go to. We found an apartment and everything for you," my mom said. 

Part of me wanted to go to the university but part of me wanted to stay here with Hyunjin and the others. 

"Felix, you have been dreaming to go to that university!" my mom said, noticing my face. "I know but what about Hyunjin?" I asked sadly. "I won't get involved with your decision, and you know I support you with anything you choose, but I want to tell you one thing. You have been wanting to go to this university for so long and you want to give it all up for a boy?" my mom asked, sternly yet at the same time gently.

"But he's not just any boy, Mom! I love him so much," I said, my eyes brimming with tears. My mom sighed. "It doesn't matter. It's your choice, not mine." my mom said. She patted me on my back and left the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts. 

2 days later...

I knew I couldn't stall telling Hyunjin about what my mom had said any longer. That's why I decided to tell Hyunjin today. I walked over to Hyunjin's house and rang the doorbell. A few moments later, Hyunjin came through the door.  

"Hi Felix!" he greeted. "Hey," I said. He lead me upstairs to his room and we sat down on his bed.  "So what was the important thing you needed to tell me?" Hyunjin asked. I stayed silent for a couple of seconds. "I've been thinking about going to a university in the city," I finally said after summoning my courage.

Hyunjin's smile quickly disappeared from his face.

HYUNJIN

"W-what!?" I asked, hoping I heard wrong. "I-I might go to a university in the city," Felix repeated. We both stayed silent for a little while. 

My thoughts were racing through my brain. Should I tell him to stay? Should I let him go? At last, I decided to let him go. I have heard him talk about the university back when we first met. It was his dream. "Go," I said. "B-but I can't leave you!" Felix said. "But it's your dream, you need to go." I insisted. "No, I don't. My dream is to be with you! Felix said. I sighed. 

"Felix, don't lie to me. It makes me feel even worse about this situation," I said. "I'm not lying!!" Felix said. "JUST STOP!!" I yelled, sorta annoyed with Felix. He was making everything worse because not only was I extremely upset and disappointed with the fact that Felix was thinking of leaving, but now Felix is lying to me and himself about something for me. 

He looked at me, his big eyes brimming with tears. "Hey, I'm sorry..." I said, touching his should softly. "I sh-shouldn't have yelled," I said softly. "I-It's fine," Felix said, wiping his eyes and getting up to apparently leave. I stood up as well, and grabbed his wrist, stopping him from leaving. 

"I'm sorry I lied...can I go now?" asked Felix quietly. I sighed. "Fvck this. I love you, Lixie." I said wrapping him in a big hug. It was evident that Felix was surprised by this sudden act, but nevertheless, Felix hugged me back. I hate fighting with Felix. I also regretted yelling at him. 

 "I'm really really sorry," I said. "It's ok, Jinnie," said Felix, still hugging me. 

After a while, we once again sat down on the bed next to each other. "You should decide by yourself. It's your decision." I said. "Ok," Felix agreed, smiling at me. "You'll be the first to know when I decide. It won't take long because I don't have much time anyway. School starts in just a bit more than a month y'know!" Felix said.