-CHAPTER 6-

FELIX

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in my bedroom on my bed. I groaned and got up. 

I checked the time. 2 p.m.

I went downstairs because I heard lots of voices. I entered the living room and saw Hyunjin, Olivia and Rachel. "Hello," I greeted. Hyunjin got up and went to me. "Hi! I got you some hangover soup!" he said with a smile, handing me a bowl filled with the soup. "Thank you," I said, taking the bowl. "Wanna got to my room?" I asked Hyunjin. 

"Sure," he said. But before following me out, he turned towards my sisters. "It was really nice talking to you guys, I'll see you later!" he said, waving to them. I felt a pang of jealousy. "See you!" said Olivia and Rachel.

Hyunjin and I exited the room. I put the soup in the kitchen and then we went up to my room. I closed the door and we both sat on my bed. I had this weird feeling that I did something weird last night, and it wouldn't go away. I decided to ask, because why not?

"Hyunjin, did I do anything unusual last night?" I asked, trying my best to sound super casual. "Uh...what do you mean?" asked Hyunjin, turning a soft shade of pink. I definitely did something weird. "I mean...I don't know....you tell me," I said. "Well, no you didn't!" said Hyunjin. It still seemed a bit suspicious. 

I decided to let it go. 

Awkward silence.

"Thank you for taking me home last night," I said, trying to fill the awkward silence. "Of course! Anything for you!" said Hyunjin. What he said made me blush a little. This guy really makes me get butterflies in my stomach. 

"Anyways, I'll be going now. I just came to give you the hangover soup," Hyunjin said, getting up. "Wait!" I said, grabbing his arm, and stopping him from leaving. "Do you want to share the hangover soup with me? You must have a hangover as well," I said. "I don't have a hangover," Hyunjin replied. "You didn't drink?" I asked, confused. "Well, one of us needed to stay sober," said Hyunjin with a smile.  "Oh," I said, letting go of his arm. "Anyways, I'll be going now. Bye, Lixie!" Hyunjin said, ruffling my hair.

I was a bit surprised by the sudden nickname. "Do you not like it?" asked Hyunjin, noticing my face. "No, I love it. It's just that it was kinda sudden," I said. "Ok, got it!" said Hyunjin. He waved and finally exited my room.

HYUNJIN

"So...tell me everything!" said Minho. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, I saw you kissing Felix last night! Don't try to lie!" Minho said. "No, nothing happened," I said, blushing hard. "You can't tell me you don't like him!" Minho said. I blushed harder. "So you do?" asked Minho. I nodded. "Ha! I knew it!" 

"Don't you dare tell him!" I warned. "Fine! But Felix doesn't remember last night, right?" asked Minho. I shook my head. "I see," Minho said.

"When are you planning on confessing?" Minho asked. "I won't" "You need to! What? Are you afraid of being rejected?" "I'm not it's just that if I tell him and he doesn't like me back, I'll risk losing our friendship. I can't let that happen. I love our friendship just the way it is." I said. "Fair enough,"

MINHO'S POV

"I'm telling you, he actually does! He told me!" I said to Jisung. "So? What are we going to do about it?" asked Jisung. "You're so slow! We're going to get them together!" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the whole world. "But we don't even know if Felix likes Hyunjin, it could possibly ruin their friendship if we go too far!" Jisung claimed. He's right though. "Good point, we'll just find out if Felix likes him back first!" 

JISUNG'S POV

"Have there been any changes in your life recently?" I asked, trying my best to sound casual. "Uh...no?" said Felix questioningly. We were sitting down together in Felix's backyard, eating some watermelon. "Are you sure? What about any catching of feelings?" I asked. "Uh...what do you mean?" asked Felix. "Fine I'll just go straight to the point; do you like Hyunjin?" I asked finally. Felix turned a shade of pink. Bingo.

"So you do like him?" I asked. "Well, I...I just...not...not exactly?" Felix stammered. He let out a sigh. "Fine, I do..." he admitted. 

____________________

"It turns out he does!" I said. "Alright then! Operation: 'gethyunjinandfelixtogethertohavethemconfesstheirfeelingsandeventuallystartdating' has started!" 

"But what are we gonna do?" I asked. 

HYUNJIN 

THE BEST GROUP EVER

minhoe5674: how bout we watch a movie at hyunjin's house today? 

why my house?????

minhoe5674: because you have the biggest cinema duh

lixthebrownieboii: im in

ihavetwoHanstheleftandtheright: me too

i guess im forced to join right?

minhoe5674: yep you are :D

fine

what time then

ihavetwoHanstheleftandtheright: you choose

ok then

6:00

bring your own snacks

lixthebrownieboii: yessir :P

lixthebrownieboii: im bringing brownies :DDD

I smiled at what Felix said. Classic Felix. I turned off my phone and decided to take a quick nap before 6.

_____________________

I quickly got up and checked my phone. 

THE BEST GROUP EVER

minhoe5674: sorry guys i wont be able to come 

ihavetwoHanstheleftandtheright: me neither

lixthebrowniboii: i guess its just you and me hyunjin

i guess so :)

I know what Minho and Han are planning. It was all on purpose. But even so, I decided to go along with it. It is not as if I don't want to spend some time alone with Felix. Hell, I would love to.