-CHAPTER 7-

FELIX

I quickly turned off my phone and jumped up to change my clothes. I'm even more excited to spend more time with Hyunjin.

I chose some grey baggy sweatpants and a plain white oversized t-shirt with my white Nikes.

I got my brownies that I had baked earlier.
I then walked downstairs, carrying my shoes. I told my mom that I am leaving, and took off my house slippers. I quickly put on my Nikes and walked out.

There was a nice cool breeze, a break from the long and hot windless days. I walked slowly, enjoying the short walk to the fullest. I love the evenings.

Once I arrived at Hyunjin's house, I rang the doorbell. Hyunjin opened the door wearing some black sweatpants and matching hoodie.

"Are your parents home?" I asked as I stepped in. "Nope, remember I told you at the party? They're gone for the week." said Hyunjin. "Oh," I said. "Should we go to the movie room?" Hyunjin asked with a smile on his face. I nodded.

He lead me a floor down and into a medium sized house cinema. We went to the first row (4 rows in total, each with 4 comfortable seats) and sat down next to each other.

Hyunjin turned on the wide screen and opened Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" he asked, his eyes on the screen. "Didn't you already choose? This is your place after all," I said. "This was forced on me!" Hyunjin said, making me laugh.

"But, if you want we can cancel it," I said seriously. He looked at me with a soft and tender expression on his face. "No, I don't want to." he said.

I smiled brightly. "Ok then, but you choose the movie!" I said. "What about 'Parasite' or 'A ghost story'?" Hyunjin asked.

"'A ghost story'," I said. Hyunjin nodded and played it.

"Wait, I'm gonna go get some popcorn!" Hyunjin said, standing up. "Ok," I agreed. "But I also got brownies y'know!" I said, pointing at the container with brownies "i know," Hyunjin said.

He left and came back a few minutes later. He was holding two blankets, two pillows, a big bowl of popcorn and two cans of coke. "Catch," Hyunjin said, throwing the pillow to me. I caught it. "Why do we need this?" I asked. The seats were perfectly comfortable to me. "So you can be more comfortable," Hyunjin said, smiling. "Ok," I said, smiling back.

We finally started the movie.

HYUNJIN

The movie was almost over. But I noticed Felix sleeping. I laughed remembering his exclamations that he wouldn't fall asleep when I told him he looks sleepy.

I slowly got up and put the blanket over him.

He looked like a beautiful angel asleep. I kneeled next to him and moved a hair softly out of his eyes. I stayed there admiring his beauty for a little while.

Man, I'm whipped.

___________________

Its been a few hours, and I stayed there in the movie room with him, not wanting to leave him. He stayed there sleeping. Since the movie obviously finished, I scrolled my phone, waiting for Felix to wake up.

I glanced at him as he stirred a bit. "Felix?" I asked. He let out a soft groan. "I don't wanna get up..." he mumbled, still half asleep. I laughed quietly to myself.

"Felix?" I asked again.

Silence. I got up from my seat and went over to him. His eyes were closed again, and I could hear his soft breathing. He's asleep. I didn't want to have to wake him up.

I sighed and slowly tried to carry him up. After finally being successful, I carried him upstairs bridal style to a guest room. I placed him on the bed and put the covers over him.

I had the urge to kiss him. So, without fighting the urge, I kissed his forehead lightly, making sure he wouldn't wake up.

I smiled and started to get up to leave. But Felix grabbed my arm. I shrieked with surprise (Dramatic queen Hyunjin).

"Can you sleep with me?" Felix asked softly, almost like a whisper. "Uh...I-I mean uhm s-sure," I stammered, blushing a bit.

I went out of the room to take a shower and came back. Felix was awake...or barely. I crawled onto the bed and laid down next to him.

"Can I hug you?" he asked. I looked at him with surprise. He's acting's bit different than usual. Maybe because he's basically half asleep. But nevertheless, I wrapped my arms around him. He placed his head on my chest.

I can't say I didn't like it, cuz that would be a lie.

A/N: idk but i feel like this chapter is all over the place. i hope it's ok. yeah, i hope you like this book thanks for reading <3

also i don't proofread cuz i get embarrassed easily lol so sry if there is any mistakes