-CHAPTER 4-

FELIX

Olivia called me downstairs so I ran down. There I saw Hyunjin and some other guy about our age. "Hi, Hyunjin!" I said. 

"Hey, Felix," he said. Olivia left. "Come in guys!" I said, opening the door wider so they could enter. 

They followed me upstairs to my room. 

"Hi, Felix. I'm Minho, Hyunjin's friend.  I also live in this neighbourhood." said Hyunjin's friend. "Nice to meet you!" I said with a smile. 

I noticed Hyunjin's eyes were on me for a long time. I glanced and him which made him look away from me. "Uh we were wondering if you would like to come and look around with us," Hyunjin said, filling the (very loud) silence. "I can't today," I said sadly. "I have tutoring," I added. Hyunjin nodded understandingly. "Why don't you give me your phone number so we could text sometime?" Hyunjin asked quickly, handing me his phone. 

I looked at him with a bit of surprise. I have never made friends this fast before. It usually takes a few weeks for me to exchange numbers with someone. 

I hesitated for a second. But I decided to give him my phone number. He seemed like a very nice and genuine person. So I took his phone and wrote my number in. "Here you go!" I said and handed his phone back. He smiled. "Thank you," he said.

Minho cleared his throat, causing me and Hyunjin to (finally) notice and look at him. "Get a room you two!" said Minho. I blushed hard, but Hyunjin simply laughed.  

Minho handed me his phone as well. I stared at it. "Well....put it in!" said Minho. I took his phone and once again wrote my phone number down. He thanked me and all of us talked together.

I think I was right, Hyunjin is a genuine and sweet person. He made amazing jokes. I also found out he is going to the same college as me and is majoring in Illustration and minoring in graphic design. He is an amazing drawer. 

Minho is a dancer but decided to go to college for about 1 or 2 years just in case it didn't work out or something like that.

I had an amazing time talking to them. I hope I can talk to them more. Especially Hyunjin.

____________________

I decided to text Hyunjin

HYUNJIN 

hi!

hey

how are you

good, you?

i'm doing good 

i was wondering if you could show me around

like you said you wanted to?

of course only if you can :)

of course id love to

when?

maybe later today if you can

sure np :)

is 4 ok

yeah

Four is two hours away from now. I had just eaten some lunch (takeout obviously) so I decided to scroll on my phone. 

2 hours later...

I changed into a white plain button up shirt under a cream coloured sweater vest, some cream coloured shorts, white Prada chunky loafers with white socks and for accessories (necklace, ring and earrings).

After I changed I said goodbye to my parents and ran out. Hyunjin was waiting outside in the middle of both of our houses. I ran to him, waving. 

He was wearing some baggy black pants, a black cap, a baggy black t shirt, chunky black sneakers, and a simple necklace. 

He waved back to me. 

HYUNJIN 

"Where's Minho?" Felix asked. I shrugged. "Should we ditch him?" I asked mischievously. "Won't he be mad?" Felix asked. I shrugged once again. "C'mon let's just go!" I said. I grabbed his arm and dragged him. he allowed himself to be dragged along.

It was a short walk to the downtown. The walk was not too long and not too short, it was perfect for exercising. 

There were lots of beautiful sights to see during the walk and Felix kept on pointing them out excitedly. I forgot he is from a city. Although it's not as if we live in the countryside, just it's very green and there are not many people. So I thought it was very cute that he was pointing out everything that is perfectly normal to me and acting like a tourist. I loved to see him smile brightly like a little kid when their mom buys them some candy. I felt a strong need to protect them at all costs. 

After a while, we arrived at downtown. There were lots of shops and an overwhelming smell of food like meat, the smell of fresh bread, and sweets. We stopped at a small boba place. Felix got a strawberry boba, and I got a coffee one. We sat down and we talked for a long time. I enjoyed talking to him alone. 

Later, we walked around downtown. I showed him a lot of places and he seemed to really enjoy it. At seven, we walked back home, tired from walking around a lot. 

I hope to have another amazing day and time with Felix again.