-CHAPTER 10-

FELIX

"I like you,"

My eyes widened and my heart beat faster and faster with that sentence. I sat there sorta speechless. "Uh...it's ok if you don't like me. I mean...of course, I would want you to...but...y'know what...just pretend I never-," Hyunjin stammered. But before he finished the sentence, I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his. 

We broke apart to catch our breath, our faces till close to each others. "Y-you like me back?" asked Hyunjin softly. I nodded. This time, Hyunjin leaned forward, and once again we kissed. 

There was some snickering, causing both of us to break apart. Minho and Jisung were peaking at us from a creak in my door. "Caught in 4k..." said Minho as there was a flash from his phone. There was silence in the room. Then I jumped up and ran to him. Minho ran away from me and Jisung and Hyunjin joined the chase. "DELETE THE PICTURE!!" I shouted. "YOU GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST!!" 

Since I'm pretty fast (if I do say so myself), I eventually caught up to Minho and snatched his phone away from him. He didn't fight back. I turned it on but the only problem was the screen lock. "What's the password?" I asked. "I won't tell you," Minho said. "I think it's enough," Hyunjin said. Minho sighed. "It's 0325 (A/N skz debut date :D)...don't remember it," he said. I glanced at Hyunjin and I knew we were both thinking the exact same thing. Revenge on Minho.

After about 40 more minutes with everyone else. Everyone began leaving to go home. After about 10 more minutes, only Hyunjin and I were left. 

"So...are we dating?" asked Hyunjin. "No," I said. "Oh..." he said disappointed. "Of course we are you idiot! What else would you think!" I said, laughing. He smiled. "That was cruel though! But anyways...I should be going now. It's late," he said. "Ok, bye!" I said. He opened his arms so I could hug him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. He hugged me back. 

After the short hug, I walked him outside. "See you later!" I said happily. He waved and left. I let out a happy sigh and went upstairs. I glanced at the drawing Hyunjin drew for me with a small smile. I then fell asleep. 

___________________

I woke up with a smile on my face, excited to see Hyunjin. I quickly got up and checked my phone. No notifications. I shrugged and headed downstairs. My mom wasn't downstairs which was strange. I walked into the kitchen. Nobody. That's when I noticed it was 6:16. I had read the clock wrong. I laughed at the situation (quietly so as to not wake anyone up). I decided not to eat breakfast until everyone else woke up. I went back up to my room to do some early morning studying.  

HYUNJIN

I woke up and the first thing I did was to send a good morning message to Felix. 

FELIX

gm <3

good morning~

i have just gotten an idea!

what??

for you nickname

do you like Jinnie?

you better like it

i love it

ok then, ill call you that from now on

come over we are going out 

so suddenly?

you dont want to?

ok fine give me 5 min

I quickly put on a T-shirt and some jeans with some black sneakers and for accessories a necklace, a few bracelets, rings and my watch:

After I finished changing I peeked into my mom's study room (which is right next to my art room). "Mom?" I asked. "Hmmm?" she said, her eyes on her computer. My sign to leave her alone. "Uh...I'm heading to my boyfriend's house," I said, kinda hoping she didn't hear me. "Hmmm," she repeated. A pause, and she stopped clicking at her computer keys. She looked up at me. "Boyfriend?" she asked. I nodded. She smiled slightly. "I need to meet him sometime," she said. I smiled back. "Sure," 

I then headed out. Once I arrived at Felix's house, I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.  Felix's mom answered. "Oh hello! Hyunjin, right?" she said with a smile. I nodded. "One second then. FELIX! YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!!!" she shouted. "COMING!!" yelled Felix from somewhere upstairs. "Come in," said Felix's mom to me in a welcoming tone, moving aside so I could enter. "Thank you," I said with a slight bow and went in. I waited in the living room for Felix to come.

A few short minutes later (that was spent in slight awkwardness), Felix came running down the stairs holding a pair of black lace up boots and his phone. "Sorry, you had to wait!" Felix said. "It's fine!" I shrugged, getting up from the couch. 

Felix looked especially cute with his checkered pink and white cardigan paired with plain jeans:

I grabbed his hand and we headed out. "Where do you wanna go?" Felix asked. "Oh, well that's a surprise," I said.