-CHAPTER 8-

FELIX

I opened my eyes. I was a little surprised when I realized where I was, but quickly figured it out. 

Hyunjin was already awake beside me. He was facing me. I quickly closed my eyes again. My heart was beating very very fast. 

"Lixie? Are you awake?" he asked in a whisper. I didn't say anything. The next thing I knew, he pulled me even closer. Causing my heart to beat even faster. I was sorta overwhelmed so I decided to let him know that I'm awake. I opened my eyes. "I'm awake," I said. 

He blushed a little then smiled. "Do you wanna eat something?" he asked. I nodded. We both got up and headed downstairs to the kitchen. "What happened?" I asked, referring to last night. "Well, you fell asleep on the couch, even though you said you wouldn't!" Hyunjin teased. I punched him on his arm. He dramatically held his arm in 'pain'. "OWWWW, THAT HURT YOU-" 

"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly. He slowly looked up at me and then laughed. "You bitch! I thought something happened to you!" I said. "You deserve it!" said Hyunjin. 

Hyunjin opened the refrigerator and started to move things around. "What do you want to eat?" asked Hyunjin, his eyes on the refrigerator. "Brownies!" I said. He looked at me sarcastically. "Oh, that sounds like an amazing healthy breakfast!" he said. 

"Yep!" I said. "You can have that later, you need to eat something healthy!" scolded Hyunjin. "Like what?" I asked. He once again peeked into the refrigerator. Seeing nothing already cooked he gave up. 

A few minutes later we ate some brownies with milk. 

"How do you survive without your parents?" I asked. "Well, I have the cook. But she's not here yet," said Hyunjin. "She doesn't live with you guys?" I asked. "No, what about yours?" 

"They are like my family, they live with us." I replied. 

____________________

"Do you wanna see my paintings?" Hyunjin asked. "Really!? Sure!" I said enthusiastically. Hyunjin smiled and grabbed my hand. "Let's go!" We went upstairs to the top floor and into a big room. "Wow, this is huge!" I said. "Thanks," 

There was a desk with a chair at the far end of the room, with a big sheet of paper there. Apparently, he is still working on that sketch. At the other end, near the window, there was also a canvas with a stool for painting. All around the room, there were painting tools and lots of drawings and paintings around. Both unfinished and finished. 

"It's so amazing," I said as I walked towards the unfinished sketch on the desk. It was a beautiful picture of a road. I realized it was the same downtown we went to together. I smiled. 

HYUNJIN

"How long do you work on these?" Felix said while looking at the many paintings and sketches all over the room. "A few hours per day," I replied. "Wow...you sure are committed. 

"I guess so! I really enjoy drawing, sometimes I go a whole day without eating because I'm very focused on whatever drawing I'm working on." I said. Felix looked at me with a slightly worried face. "You need to eat," he said firmly, yet softly. I smiled. "Thanks for worrying about me, but it really is no problem. I just forget sometimes, that's all," I said.

"Well you won't forget any more because I will remind you every day," Felix said with a determined look on his face which almost made me laugh out loud. Almost. Those words sent a wave of affection towards this small boy. It made me want to hug him, even though I am not a big fan of skinship.

But instead, I smiled. "It's ok, there is no need!" I said.

Nevertheless, Felix still pushed the subject. "You can't talk me out of it," Felix said. I sighed. "Ok, fine," I said, finally giving in. Felix smiled. 

At that moment I decided to confess to him. It felt like too much to hide it in. But also I didn't want t confess then and there. It's not special. 

But then again, what if I'm rejected and I ruin our perfect friendship? I felt a lump in my throat.

Should I talk to Minho? Maybe, he has a boyfriend.

______________________

A day has passed since Felix slept over at my house. 

Minho and I were sitting together at a cafe in downtown. "So, what did you have to ask me?" Minho asked. "Well...how did you confess to Jisung?" I asked, looking at my coffee, not wanting to meet his eyes. I already knew how is reaction would be. He would smirk.

Sure enough, he did.

"So, you wanna confess to Felix?" Minho asked. I nodded, turning a soft shade of pink. "I knew it!" exclaimed Minho. "How do I?" I asked. "Just do it! Trust me," Minho said. "But what if he rejects me!?" I asked, freaking out just a little bit. "Calm down, bro! He won't trust me!!" Minho stressed. I had this strange feeling that he knew something I didn't. "Are you sure?" I asked. Minho nodded. 

"Ok, I will. But how should I?" 

"Hmmm...give him a drawing! You really good at it y'know!" Minho suggested, taking a sip of his coffee. I thought about it a little bit. I think that would be a good idea. "I think you're right," I said, smiling. 

My mind went to the unfinished downtown drawing. I decided to finish it, adding some touches of course, and give it to him. I smiled a bit, thinking about it.

"You know what to do?" Minho asked, seeing my expression. "Yep!" I said.