-CHAPTER 5-

FELIX

Sunlight filled my room. I opened my eyes slowly. It's morning. I got up.

It's been a week since the day I went out with Hyunjin. 

I checked my phone. It turns out I had a message from Hyunjin himself;

HYUNJIN

hey

im having a party tonight at my house wanna come

sure 

what time tho?

at 7

ok ill come

I skipped downstairs in excitement. I'll finally see Hyunjin after this long week without seeing him. I found my mom in the kitchen talking with the cook. Our moving van finally came two days ago, so she was able to cook. 

"Mom! Hyunjin invited me to come to his party tonight!" I said excitedly. "Oh really? What time is it at?" she asked. "It's at seven," I said. "Ok, have fun then," said my mom simply. "No curfew?" I asked, confused. "Well, I am trusting you. Who else will be there other than Hyunjin and Minho?" my mom asked. "I shrugged. "Ugh, just...make sure to come before one please," she said. 

I'm glad I'm not in high school anymore. If I was in high school the curfew would surely be much earlier. But I'm an adult now so it is different.

I sat down to eat breakfast, excited for tonight.

A few hours later...

I was choosing my outfit for tonight. I decided on a white button up shirt under a black turtleneck, some black baggy pants with decorative chains, black lace up boots, and for accessories a necklace and some earrings. 

After I changed I waited for about ten minutes before I decided to head out

After I changed I waited for about ten minutes before I decided to head out. Obviously, it didn't take more than two minutes to arrive because we're literally neighbours. I rang the doorbell. There was some music playing. Hyunjin opened the door and his face lit up when he saw me. "Felix!" he said happily. He opened the door wider so I could enter.

There weren't many people yet, but there were already people having fun and dancing. I sat down on the couch, nervous because I didn't know anyone other than Hyunjin and Minho, and I don't even know where Minho is. 

But less than a minute after I sat down, the doorbell rang and Minho came through the door with another boy. They were holding hands. Both boys talked to Hyunjin and after they finished talking, MInho noticed me and they both came walking towards me. 

"Hey, Felix!" Minho greeted. "Hi," I said. "This is my boyfriend, Jisung!" Minho said, introducing the boy beside him. "Nice to meet you," said Jisung. "Nice to meet you too!" I said with a smile. He smiled back. "Well we are gonna go now, ok Felix?" said Minho. I nodded and they both went together somewhere else. 

Hyunjin came walking towards me, holding two drinks. He sat down next to me and handed me a cup. I took it and drank a big gulp, not realizing it was alcohol. I coughed. "You drink this early??" I asked after my coughing died down. "I guess so!" Hyunjin shrugged. "By the way," I said, placing my cup down. "Where are your parents?" 

HYUNJIN

"They are on a business trip for a few days," I said. "Do they know you are having a party?" Felix asked innocently. I laughed. "You are so cute!" I said. That made Felix blush slightly. "But no, they don't know. If I would've asked them, they wouldn't have allowed me to. Besides, what is the harm in having a party? Summer break is ending soon and we need to enjoy it!" I said. 

As we were talking, more people kept coming in.  Before I knew it, an hour and a half had passed. Time flies whenever I'm talking to Felix. We talked about a lot of stuff, from school to K-dramas. I found out we have a lot of things alike.

"Wanna go dance?" I asked once one of my favourite songs to dance to, 'Easy' came on. Felix nodded, taking another sip of his drink, and emptying it. He threw it in the trash and we danced. I had a fun time.

I also introduced him to some other people who live in our neighbourhood like Chan, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Changbin. I think Felix liked them well enough.

A few more hours passed and the sky was getting darker and darker. The crowd thinned as more and more people went home. Me and Felix were sitting on the couch. Felix was drunk as hell. Since he was drinking a lot, I decided not to drink too much so one of us will be sober. 

"You can't sleep here!" I said, helping Felix get up. He groaned. He was barely walking...I was the one doing all the work for the both of us. "Please walk!" I said, trying my best to support his weight. 

I did a wrong move, making me and Felix fall against the wall. He was very close to me. 

His eyes moved to my lips, and he came closer. So close that I could smell the alcohol on his breath. 

His lips pressed against mine. And I kissed him back.

When we broke apart to catch our breath, Felux tried to kiss me again but this time I stopped him. 

He's drunk.

No matter how much I may like him I can't just let him do whatever his drunk mind allows him to. 

I grabbed his hand and lead him outside. "Hyunjin..." he said softly. "W-what?" I asked. "Where are we going?" he asked drunkenly. "To your house," I replied. Felix let go of my hand and started walking in the complete opposite direction of his house. I sighed and ran to him. 

I grabbed his hand again. "It's not that way!" I said. "Oh..." 

I hoisted him onto my back and walked to his house. 

I rang the doorbell. Felix's mom answered the door. "Oh!" she exclaimed as she saw me and Felix. She quickly let me in. I went to Felix's room and set him on his bed. His eyes were closed. He was asleep. I stayed there for a while, counting his freckles.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8....

....

...67...68...69...70...71...72...73...74...