-CHAPTER 9-

FELIX

I've been thinking about it and I've decided to confess to Hyunjin. I hope I'm not rejected, because not only because of the rejection itself but also what would happen to our friendship? But then again, what if he likes me back? Well, I won't know that until I do it...right? 

So that's why I decided to summon all my courage and just confess. I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about that. 

After a few minutes (filled with pondering whether I should do it or not), I finally turned on my phone and texted Hyunjin;

HYUNJIN

hey

i have something to tell you

can we meet up?

hi lixie

when?

idk maybe today?

i can today but rn im sorta busy with painting

so maybe later

ok bye then

oh shoot i almost forgot

dont forget to eat lunch :)

ty 

i wont

bye

I decided to make some brownies, cuz why not? I've been craving them these past few days. I called Minho and Chan over, and a few minutes later they arrived. I opened the door for them and we all headed to the kitchen. 

I got my recipe cards which showed the following:

Bowl 1 

~ 115g melted unsalted butter

~ 30g cocoa powder 

~ 100g brown sugar 

~ 100g caster sugar 

~ 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 

~ 1 tsp expresso 

~ 2 eggs

Bowl 2 

~ 100g all purpose flour 

~ 20g bread flour 

~ 1/2 tsp baking powder 

~ pinch of salt

~ 150g chocolate

(A/N~ just so you guys know, idk if this recipe actually works, i just searched up 'felix skz brownie recipe' and this showed up lol. honestly this chapter is all over the place, that's proof idk what the hell im doing. anyways back to the pov)

"GO PREHEAT THE OVEN!!!" I shouted to Minho. "TO WHAT!?" Minho yelled back. "180 YOU STUPID BITCH!" yelled Chan jokingly. "I'M DONE WITH THE BATTER!!!" I yelled. "HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE!?" asked Minho. 

"GUYS SHUT THE FVCK UP!!" yelled Olivia since we were shouting unnecessarily. "CONTROL YOUR LANGUAGE!!" I shouted back teasingly. 

"Anyways, it'll take 20 minutes just be patient!" I said to Minho. I didn't shout because my throat started to hurt. "Did you know that instead of brownies, we could also cook Hyunjin in there?" asked Minho jokingly. "Ha, ha, very funny!" said Chan sarcastically, even though he was laughing. I laughed as well.

After a few minutes full of pure chaos, the brownies were finally in the oven. "I don't even know if these will turn out good," I said, my eyes on the ugly brownies in the oven. "Me neither," said Chan. Minho just did an evil laugh.

There was a loud knock on the door. "I'll go get it," I said, taking my apron off and heading to the front door. I opened the door and four males came streaming in. Jeongin, Changbin, Seungmin, and Jisung. "We're here!" Changbin said loudly. "I saw the group chat, and realized there would be brownies without me, so I told everyone to come," Changbin said, going to the kitchen. 

Everyone else including me went to the kitchen as well. 

"Where's Hyunjin?" I asked. Jisung shrugged. "I couldn't contact him. He's probably drawing right now. No big deal," he said. "Ok," I said. 

HYUNJIN

After a few days of working on this drawing, I finally finished it. I examined it closely. Satisfied with it, I set it down on the table once again and stood up from my chair. I checked my phone and I opened the group chat. Brownies in Felix's house? I decided to go, thinking this could be a chance to give him my drawing. I placed the sheet of paper in my bag carefully and headed out.

I rang the doorbell. From outside, I could hear the chaos that was happening inside the house. I laughed lightly. Felix opened the door."Hyunjin!" he exclaimed with a smile. "Hi," I said, smiling back. "You're just in time for the brownies," he said. He held my hand and lead me inside. "Let's go!" 

"GUYS HYUNJIN IS HERE!!" Felix shouted. He let go of my hand, and everyone greeted me warmly. The oven timer rang, signalling that the brownies were ready. Everyone screamed that they were ready ("I'M TRYING TO TALK TO MY FRIEND HERE!!" Olivia said). "She means boyfriend!" snickered Felix. 

Felix took them out of the oven and placed them on the table in the dining room. Felix's mom pulled him away to tell him something. "Guys, we gotta move outside!" Felix said once he came back. Everyone agreed and nodded, and we all went outside to the big backyard. 

We had an amazing time. When the mini party or gathering died down, I went to Felix. "Can I talk to you privately?" I asked, shyly. He nodded. "Sure!"

We went upstairs to Felix's room. We sat down on Felix's bed. "What did you want to talk about?" he asked. "Well," I started, my heart beating very very fast. "I...I...uhm...m-made a drawing for you!" I said, too scared to confess to him yet. "You could have told me that downstairs!" Felix said, laughing. 

I went to my bag and pulled out the drawing and placed it in Felix's (small) hands. 

"I-is this for me?" asked Felix, his eyes on the drawing. I nodded. His eyes went wide. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" he exclaimed. He hugged me with so much force I almost fell down. I laughed and hugged him back. "You must love it a lot," I said. "I do," he said, still hugging me.

After a while, we broke apart. 

"Anyways I still need to tell you something," I said, my heart once again going faster and faster.

"And whats that?" 

"I like you, Lixie."