(6): Uppermoons

No one:
"Why do they say that." Muichiro asked. Tomioka sweat dropped, and made a face that was clear with confusion. "I actually don't know". That was the honest truth, but Muichiro didn't care anyway, knowing he'd forget in a few hours if not minutes. "Oh that reminds me, uppermoons. Since your eyes say uppermoon. you're one" 
'He remembered something?' The raven deadpanned at the younger.
 "Hey you hungry Mui-?" 
Tomioka could feel the cautious vibe coming from Muichiro. Then a confused one. 
'He forgot his name again'. "That's you" He pointed towards Muichiro. "You're concerning. Anyway...Are you hungry?" Muichiro only shook his head 'no' "No I'm fine............Giyuu." Muichiro stared blankly at Giyuu, wondering if he got his name right
 To say the least Giyuu was proud. Muichiro remembered his name. He didn't mind if it was his given name or not. They were on first name basis anyway, but........there it was again...That uneasy feeling of being watched....But this time the aura was sinking into him. 
Then suddenly....his surroundings changed. He was somewhere else. Somewhere no where near the Slayer Corps. 
Where the hell was he??
Giyuu's POV:
"Ohh~ what's this a new upper rank?" I felt a chill go down my spine at the voice. What the hell.
I started to look around. Horror pure horror flicked inside my eyes. I could see it....The kanji of upper ranks....

2, 3, 4, 5, 6. And one with a biwa in hand. 
I don't even have my sword to defend myself 'Shit'
"Ooooo~ He's cute, but ew who the hell are you." A female voice said coldly. I turned, and saw a woman. Such revealing clothes. She was right behind me. Her eyes looked at me surprised for a moment before she backed away, and bowed. Why is she bowing? "M-my apologies for my rudeness upper 0" Was she terrified? She sounded scared...very. 
"Oh that's rank 0!" This time a male voice said playfully. He laughed. I looked behind me, and saw the goofiest shit I've ever seen. 
What the actually FUCK IS THAT??!! .
No one:
 Tomioka couldn't stand looking at IT. Where the hell was it bottom half? and why was he in a pot? Another thing was that hideous demon with a lump on it's forehead. 
He started to stare at the demon glaring at him. It had stripes. It's pattern reminds Tomioka of himself...OH.....So that's why they weren't attacking him at first. He's still a demon....
'Okay...where am I' 

Then out of no where a biwa sounds, and all the ranks bow...Why are they.....
"Master has arrived" 'master........?'
No one's POV:
Tomioka started to put the pieces together. He was surrounded by upper ranks. Meaning non-other than........
The raven quickly turned looked at the uppermoons still bowing, and then who they were bowing at. 'That m-must be......MUZAN KIBUTSUJI' Giyuu looked at the man with pure hatred, but he wasn't stupid...He couldn't just attack the demon king. Not without a sword. Not knowing about his power level, now as a demon. And especially when he could easily get jumped by these uppermoons. Though dying didn't seem to bad.....At least not to him.
His train of thought was interrupted immediately

"You." Michael pointed at him.
Tomioka looked around confused for moment before being forcefully pushed to the ground. By some type of pressure. 'What the hell was that?!'   "Hashira, you're the one I've been looking for." He suddenly appeared in front of Tomioka. And instantly grabbed his chin. "You're a valuable piece of treasure, so I won't devour you." Tomioka stared at him with horror in his eyes....
".....but tell me. How are you walking in the sun." He squeezed his chin tighter. "You've found a  particular flower?" His voice laced with vemon...
Tomioka was a hashira.....
So why..........
..........WHY WAS HE SHIVERING IN FEAR OF THIS GOOFY AH KNOCK OFF?
...A hashira ..right...? Since when did he believe he was suppose to be a hashira...
Tomioka quickly looked up at Muzan's deathly gaze.
Since when did he at all....
His death wouldn't even matter if he did what he was about to do.
So without thinking, He slapped Muzan, and yelled. "DON'T PUT YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS ON ME YOU FILTHY DEMON!" His eyes filled with more rage.
He had no regard for his own life, or what was gonna happen to him after that. All he felt were 7 different angered glares targeting him. 

Point out mistakes so I can fix them
Btw what do you think should happen

Should Muzan get mad?

or

Since Giyuu is upper 0 he'll let it slide?