(16): Trial Outcome

I rethought my actions💀, and can we pretend they never saw Sabito's face please? Cause I actually need them to not know how he looks.
The only people who know is
The ubuyashiki's
Giyuu
Tanjiro
And Muichiro will probably forget, but maybe him.

Recap:
As everyone bombarded Giyuu with questions. They failed to notice the demon carrier supposedly waking up, and watching the whole thing go down.

'wait who are these people, and why are they yelling at Tomioka-san?!'
The confusion on his face attracted a certain slayer to come towards him.
"Tanjiro?" They asked.

'I know that voice, I KNOW THAT VOICE?!'
Tanjiro looked up surprised just to see a more developed version of the same boy that died in the final selection.

Tanjiro: "Sabito-san....?"
Sabito: "Tanjiro what have you gotten yourself into..?"

No one's POV:
"But...how.... you're dead.." Tanjiro eyes widened upon getting a good look at the male.
I mean he couldn't see his face, but he was taller, and his hair was also a bit longer than the last time he'd seen him.

"Tanjiro now isn't the time" Sabito said backing up into the line of the Hashira, and bowing, as he just noticed Kagaya had arrived with his two daughters by his side.

"It feels nice today, the sky must be beautiful doesn't it?" He asked about the weather as usual.
His gentle tone soothing all in his presence.

"Yes master! The sky is beautiful as always! I do hope you're well!" Rengoku answered first before anyone else.

"Why thank you Kyoguro, now..." The atmosphere got heavy. "I'm sure you all understand why we're all here. I trust Shinobu, or Giyuu has spoken, We have fellow member traveling with a demon?" Kagaya spoke smiling as usual.

He could feel someone glaring at another like they wanted to kill.
•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•
Kagaya: "Tanjiro. Is it?"
Tanjiro: "Um H-hai!!"

Kagaya: "May you please give a reason you could be traveling with a demon?"
"....."

Tanjiro: S-sir.... She's my little sister!! Y-yes she might be a demon, b-but she's never eaten a human before!! And I vowed to turn her back to human

He defended Nezuko remembering what Tamayo had said about making a cure for her.

Though this didn't sound convincing to some.

"Tch. A demon who's never eaten a human? impossible! Forgive me for interrupting Oyakata-sama, but it just doesn't sound right" Salami- I mean Sanemi objected.

I'm too lazyyyy. Summary
Almost everyone objected, but Tanjiro still vouched for his sister. That was until Sanemi asked Kagaya to do a test. Kagaya agreed, and here we are.

•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•

Sanemi easily guessed that the demon was in the box Giyuu was holding onto so tightly, but that didn't stop him from going over and snatching it from his grasp.

Tanjiro looked over worried. Not trusting his sister with a man who looked like literal menace.
(No salami slander I love him😍)

His thoughts were of course proven when he saw him stab her through her small box.
"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He shouted trying to get up, but was immediately stopped by the same person who he sworn had died.
Sabito grabbed him by the arm.

Not a strong grip, but enough to not let him escape.

The white haired male stabbed her again.
You could hear the grunt of pain from the inside.

Giyuu only stared at the situation stoically, but inside he was panicking. Were they going to kill Nezuko?!

The answer to this was no.💀💀
Another summary:
Sanemi still did the blood test with Nezuko, and she just looked away in disgust, even though you could tell how bad she wanted to taste it. Unlike Giyuu you could actually tell she was hungry. Giyuu didn't seem like that at all. If not. He was basically disgusted with human flesh. Nezuko... was able to control herself!
Blah, blah, blah
She's been proven to not hurt them

•~~~~~~~~~•
I'LL POST CHAPTER 17 TODAY OR TOMORROW TO MAKE UP FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER!!