(5):Demon hashira

Giyuu's POV:
Master...... I'm a demon.....you should've ordered my death... please...
"No master, I've now only found out about my turning...." I said. Master's face twisted in confusion for a moment, before a smile found it's way upon his face. How could he smile in such a situation...."The sun seems to be...out. yet you walked all the way here...Am I correct?"
I nodded(💀) before answering his questions. "I appear to be immune...., but when I'm not in the sunlight I look.... hideous..like this" I trailed off. I pity myself...
"My child..... you're proven to be a talented, exceptional, slayer..... I'd hate too lose another one of my children." Broken....that sentence....it sounded broken.... I bowed so low my head banged against the floor. I think I noticed the two flinch.....
'apologies for that'
"Master....".........
"we're calling a meeting." "H-huh?"
"A trial will be held. I'll decide your fate." His voice not charging at all...I raised up, and looked towards master. He still had his smile.....I sighed.
"Well that concludes are meeting right now, please step out while I do this" He smiled towards me again, as him and the two kids left. I don't think his kids want to be in my presence ever again. 'L I guess.'
I stepped out into the sun. 'immunity sucks....' I thought as all my markings, and two horns started to disappear.... Honestly I don't even think I can be surprised anymore.....and the trial...will I die? I mean I wouldn't mind. It was a trashy life. Maybe I'll even get to see Sabito, and Tsutako again...
No one:
/////////////////////////////////////////////

"HASHIRA MEETING!! CAW CAW!! HASHIRA MEETING!!"
Gyomei's, Muichiro's, Shinobu's, Mitsuri's, Sanemi's, Tengen's, Rengoku's, and Obanai's: Crow squawked out loudly as usual. It was so sudden, and everyone was completely threw off guard by it. 

///////////////////////////////////////////////
Everyone arrived shortly after. Not that they weren't questioning the sudden meeting. They just wouldn't dare question master.
"Ara~ ara~. I wonder where Tomioka-san is" The Insect hashira smiled in her regular facade.
"He's skipping another meeting, such carelessness" Obanai rolled his eyes. His hatred towards Tomioka only growing by the minute. 
"Fucking Idiot never shows up, it's no surprise now" The wind hashira added in.
The mist hashira was staring at the clouds, and although it didn't seem like it. He was listening in on the conversation. He and Tomioka don't have the best relationship, but Muichiro considers him family. Even if he forgets Tomioka half of the time, but Giyuu doesn't mind if Muichiro doesn't remember, because still the young hashira would randomly travel towards Giyuu just to tell Giyuu about random things. All the time. It's literally became a routine (💀)
(Anyway back to the storyline)
Muichiro didn't like how they were insulting the water hashira, but he kept to himself. Yeah other hashiras on the other hand just ignored them, as they always found a way to hate on Tomioka. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////
Everyone quickly kneeled down in place, as their master had finally arrived. Sanemi being the one to greet him. While mitsuri inwardly pouted. Wanting to be the one who greeted Ubuyashiki.
"Why thank you..." He had his precious smile. "But today we'll need to be serious, this is an urgent matter about one of our hashiras" his tone changing instantly making everyone tense up.
'one of us...' Shinobu thought.
"We will be in need of a new water hashira" His smile returning just it didn't look real...
Everyone felt surprised...he was replacing Tomioka...? Or did he retire...?!
"Now I know most of you might be surprised by this action, but if you would hear me out"
He did some type of motion before Giyuu was right in front of him kneeling...he did it so quickly. Like he teleported...
"Tomioka Giyuu I now strip you from your title, and place you under the title of 'Demon Hashira'"
They all watched confused on what was happening. "Wait what.. I'm sorry to interrupt master, but what does that mean?" The love hashira Mitsuri asked confused lingering in the sentence.
Still ubuyashiki kept smiling. "Tomioka here has been turned into a demon."
With wide eyes, Sanemi pulled out his katana. "IT'S A DEMON!?" He yelled. Obanai looked disgusted. Muichiro surprised by these words.... everyone was surprised.
"But if he was a demon, how would he be in the sun?!" The sound hashira shouted.
"......."
"What if he devours someone?! My apologies master, and Tomioka-san, but I say we behead him!!" Rengoku shouted with his normal everyday smile.
Ubuyashiki listened to the protests before silencing everyone. "That is what this whole trial is for, Giyuu please stand" He said firmly using Tomioka's given name.
He of course did as told and turned to the hashiras. His head hanging low in shame. How could he be a demon, and doesn't even remember how he became one.
"Tomioka will be under my protection, if I find out anyone of you tried to kill him...." He glared finishing his sentence. Knowing they got the gist. "And with that-"
"Wait master" The wind hashira interrupted. "Ah yes Shinazugawa. Is there something you would like to say?"
"Yes there is."
Sanemi held his sword to his wrist, and slit it. Making blood drip on the ground.
Tomioka eyes widened. While sanemi smiled.... The raven could feel himself shiver at the smell. When did Sanemi's blood smell that great. 

He started drooling 'How embarrassing' He thought in more shame, as he had to literally hold himself back. 
Sanemi taunted him. "Come on demon, you know you want it" 

Tomioka's hands moved slightly, but he stopped himself.
He looked over towards the other hashiras. Tengen, and Obanai had the hands on there swords getting ready to attack just in case... Mitsuri was looking away. Rengoku just quietly watched... Muichiro....What was that sad expression on his face....

Giyuu's POV:
And just like that....Everyone started to fade away. It was dark......but then....I saw Sabito staring at me disappointed. "Don't you dare give in dork....You're supposed to wait..." He smiled before walking away....Then it was only me....and........Muichiro.... "Please..." Was all he could mutter out....
Before it all faded back to normal.
I looked back at Sanemi's arm, and wiped the excess drool. 
It now somehow smelt disgusting. The other's blood smelt horrible as well. Why does blood now smell horrible..?
I quickly turned away, and began to turn towards master to kneel. I could feel the shocked stares...
"What happened?" Master asked, and of course one of his children explained. "Ah okay, so that's partially all the proof we need. Tomioka won't devour anyone" He smiled towards me. "And with that, that concludes our meeting" He said before disappearing behind the closed door.  
Obanai, and Sanemi glared at me with disgust. Great....becoming a demon when they already hate me. 
No one:
Tomioka suddenly got that uneasy feeling like he was watched...And it was not one of the other hashira. It was intense, and that aura...... It was like it was ready to kill, but it wasn't directed to him...He let out a sigh as Muichiro slowly made his way over. Keeping an undisturbed face this time...
"You're a demon is the slayer corps...That's really weird." Muichiro didn't care how harsh his tone was with anyone....Except the Ubuyashiki family. His tone was rude. Though he didn't mean any harm. His favorite hashira was Giyuu Tomioka after all. Then Gyomei, and then Mitsuri. 
"Yeah it is" The raven said. "How are you not burning...?...." The mist hashira asked. Tomioka only walked away. Of course Muichiro slowly trailed after him. He clearly wanted to talk to the younger in private...
//////////////////////////////////////////////
"To answer your question...I don't know.." Right now they traveled all the way to Giyuu's estate.
Muichiro stared at Tomioka. Taking in his details. 

"Your eyes..."

"they say uppermoon 0"
//////////////////////////////////////////////
I tried...sorry it suckkkksss. I'll fix the mistakes later!

I promise you'll see Sabito next chapter, or the chapter after that💀