(9): Old Friend...

Right after Kagaya has said those. A young man suddenly appeared right beside him.
He had the basic demon slayer outfit on. A white haori, his hair was just a tone of peach, reaching down to shoulder length. He had on a fox type mask. With a scar to the side. He looked around 6'1 in height.
"Hello!" You could tell he was smiling through his mask. All the hashira looked his way in awe, especially since the information they received.......but out of all of them....One stare was filled. With anger, sadness, and confusion.
"Now since this has happen, I'd like for you all to get to know your new water hashira" He said before ending the meeting, and walking away.

Muichiro POV:
Giyuu looked more shocked than any of us. I'm surprised I remembered his name. Not the point. He looked hurt when he saw this 'Sabito' person. I'm curious, but it's not my business. Eh whatever I'm nosy. So I walked over towards giyuu, and smiled.
"You'd be a great decorative object" He looks like one. The similarities are crazy.
No one:
Giyuu gave muichiro a blank stare at what he just said. "Your brain worries me" He finished with a sigh before walking away. He looked angry. For the first time in some years...
He was angry.

Though while this was happening another conversation was going on.
"Ara~ Ara~ You must be very strong. To be able to take three of the twelve Kizuki by yourself" Shinobu said.
"Ah yes" He bowed.
"I don't believe it. Plus I could easily take them all down" Sanemi responded.
"Well some may not believe it, and I'm sure you could. Second strongest right?"
Sabito smiled through his mask.
This had everyone confused though?
Why was this man wearing a mask?
And Mitsuri wanted to know the most.
"Hey uhh Sabito-san? If you don't mind me asking...Why are you wearing a mask" Sabito was taken back by this sudden question. He was being bombarded with enough already, but the truth was...that he was actually insecure about his face. He rarely showed his face off due to that ugly scar he had obtained. It had gotten larger as well. To the point it reaches his forehead. Though sabito didn't let them know that.

"Oh. It brings old memories." He laughed. "If you wanna see my face you could've asked."
This got Obanai's attention. As someone who's insecure about his own face. He could relate.
In fact at this point everyone was waiting for him to unmask himself.

Minus Giyuu, and Muichiro they walked away, and Gyomei is blind asf.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Can you be my fourth wi-" Rengoku slapped the back of his head before he could finish.
"You're quite the looker" The insect hashira laughed. "WOW! WOW! WOW" you could guess who.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
SO CLOSE TO 1K READS