(12): Sabito....

No one's POV:
A whole day had passed....
Giyuu could feel his head hurt. He was laying down at the moment... stressing through his thoughts as he hid under his cover.
He was a demon
He could do harm to other demons by looking at them
Not to mention an upper rank....0 at that!!
Oh and the best one. Sabito was alive.
He hadn't mentioned this, but he started developing feelings for his friend...
He wanted to confess, but then came final selection...
Knocking him out of his thoughts was a knock at his door.
It seemed someone's visiting him.

"weird could it be Kocho?" He thought out loud. He hoped it was her. Although she annoyed him a lot, and she hurt his feelings a lot. He was close to her.
I wouldn't say close though 💀

This came crashing down, as he came to see who it was.
"........."
"Hey Giyuu.... Been a while?" Sabito gave a warm smile. His being mask off. Giyuu stared in disbelief. He still couldn't grasp this man was alive. He let a few tears fall, as he walked closer to the taller male, and wrapped himself around him in a hug.
His head rested against his chest. "Sabito..."

•||||||||||||||||||•

"You should decorate this place Giyuu" The peach haired male laughed softly. He walked around a bit before going to sit somewhere with Giyuu doing the same action sitting in front of him a few feet away. Emotion swarming around Giyuu's aura. A lot. Some as. Anger, sadness, confusion, happiness.
He so desperately wanted to ask Sabito a question, and he wanted a proper answer.
"sabito...." He started. You'd have to be REALLY near him to hear that. But luckily for Sabito he was.

•||||||||||||||||||•

Giyuu: "......sabito"

Sabito: "yes Giyuu?"

Giyuu: "where...."
"Where.....have you been...all this time. They told us you died, and the only thing they could recover was this" he said pointing to the half of his haori that belonged to his friend...

Sabito's face darkened a bit. This time it was a sad smile..... again to answer his question....he hadn't known at all.

At the time......he met this girl named Makomo....
Makomo....
Makomo.... Another student of Urokodaki
She was dead....
Yet he met her...
When though?! When did he meet her exactly?
His memory was foggy. He tried to so hard to remember, but he'd just end up getting a headache that could make a upper moon start to cry.

He looked down a bit ashamed he couldn't answer the question. Giyuu looked like he longed for that answer.

"I'm.... sorry"
"......mhm."

"So Why are you here Sabito"
He looked up towards Giyuu who's eyes were watering.

"......to see an old friend"....... that was, and wasn't the reason.
"Oh...... I see" the raven stood up.

Before he could leave the room. Sabito stopped him by blurting something out...

"Giyuu I have to tell you something!!"
"...... It's about......."
/////////////////////////////////////////////
I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS😍
There are mistakes in this story I won't fix(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)