(18): Tokito....

🤷 I left y'all on the Nastiest Cliffhanger, I'm not sorry, but here you go. A new update 😈
•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•

Recap:
Tomioka had a pretty good visual of the whole thing the upper rank had told him.
But still one thing hadn't sat right with him...
"Kokushibo....if Muichiro's here now..." "Then where is Yuichiro...?"
•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•

No one's POV:

Kokushibo stared at the higher rank than him. This question was rather....
Well....
It's hard for him to answer....
What he had done to Yuichiro that day....

"Upper 0... I have a question..." He started... wanting to avoid the question.
Giyuu got the gist, and just nodded. Letting upper 1 know to ask away.

"Really....that man... actually wanted to know...How can you walk under sunlight..?" "No other demon can do it..... he's going to....absorb you one day..." Kokushibo explained.

He wasn't really worried about Giyuu.
Well he was...but if Giyuu got absorbed...
Who would Muichiro have by his side.....it was clear he didn't like the other hashiras that much.
Aside from Gyomei, and Mitsuri.
But at times he finds the love hashira annoying, and Gyomei didn't have a lot of time with Muichiro.

"Accompany me...to the infinity castle upper 0."

"Huh? Why would I do that?"

"Our ranks, haven't actually......introduced ourselves properly..." "Likely due to your burst of anger, which led...to Nakime teleporting you...out"

Giyuu sighed.....something was approaching.

"Sure."
When he said that. The sound of a biwa struck, and they both were immediately transferred to a familiar place....

'this seems to be the place I was at before...' Memories of when he had slapped the demon king flooded into his brain as his head turned to look around.

'Kokushibo mentioned someone named Nakime.....that must be the demon who controls this place' Giyuu unknowingly kept talking about things to himself about things. He still hadn't found the demon king could read his thoughts now. Though...he had a hunch.

Another sound of a biwa was struck.
Then another, and another.
This went on until.
Every upper rank, and lower rank had been summoned.

They all stood confused, and looked towards the woman holding the....biwa.
'that must be Nakime'

She hadn't said anything at all, and just let everything play threw, as she just kept altering the infinity castle.....
Hmm...

'an unfamiliar presence has entered...'
•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•

All the ranks turned to see not Muzan, but someone both familiar, and unfamiliar to them.

The upper ranks knew exactly who this was. They just didn't know his authority that well.
The lower ranks had ZERO idea who this was.

Giyuu stood on a platform just right in front of Nakime. This is where Muzan would normally stand.
The rest were at the bottom standing.

"Hm what are we here for?" Douma asked.
"This isn't master?" The lower moons thought. (Can we pretend Rui managed to escape... please I'm sorry😭let me use him for plot. I'll immediately kill him off if this is a problem)

Though the whole atmosphere changed when the noticed Uppermoon 6 kneeling down in fear.

That wasn't what threw everyone off though...
The strongest demon right after Muzan.
Kokushibo. Uppermoon 1.
Kneeled down as well.

Had Muzan taken a new form?
The Lowermoons were confused, but nonetheless kneeled as well.

The rest of the upper ranks confused on why Kokushibo would kneel. Was it out of fear?
Anyway they kneeled as well.

"Upper rank 0, forgive my rudeness for speaking out of turn, but may I please ask why we're here?" Daki said with up most respect. Something she only used with Muzan.

Giyuu flinched. He wasn't use to such respect. Thus he awkwardly smiled in discomfort.

"Introduce yourself..." His voice trailed. He didn't want to sound awkward.... Did he?
God......Were the 12 Kizuki members judging him...?

•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•
With Muichiro:

Again. Muichiro had zero idea where the "Demon" estate, was. He just knew how to get there.
As he making his way there. He couldn't help but notice. The new water pillar Sabito. Talking to shinobu.
He wondered what it was about, but Shinobu looked irritated. Sabito also had the same look.
Were they arguing?
Hmm who knows.!?

•|~~~~~~~~~~|•

Once he had arrived at Giyuu's estate.
All they could've been heard was talking.
Muichiro.
Having no respect for someone's privacy. Knowing he'd forget anyway. made his way inside.

It was dark.
And as soon as Muichiro set foot inside. He became overwhelmed with a presence.
It was crazy strong.

His eyes widened. Was there another demon is Giyuu's estate?!
Muichiro couldn't breathe. The aura was overwhelming his senses...
He couldn't make out what was happening. His ears started to ring loudly.
'what the hell's happening?!' Muichiro thought.

Just then....he was transported to another place.
He hadn't even noticed, as he was so focused on catching his breath.

•|~~~~~~~~~~|•
When he came back to his senses.
He finally started to make out he was somewhere different.
The ringing was slightly still happening.

Humans aren't really meant to enter where he is now. Kids especially, so it does something to most of their senses.
Muichiro just wasn't ordinary. Due to this. It wasn't rupturing him at all. But it felt like hell a minute ago.

Muichiro heaved out a sigh. Good for him. He had his sword. He was happy he hadn't forgotten that....
But still.
Where was he..?
Why were there strong presences coming from a certain area. And why was something staring at him....
Staring at him?
Staring?!
Muichiro's eyes widened, as he out his hand on hilt of his sword. 'stay calm' He told himself.
That's right...
Stay. Calm.
He was a hashira....
He shouldn't be afraid.

Muichiro's POV:
I moved my eyes around in any, and every direction. The only thing moving were my eyes.
I had to limit my movements.
This demon was powerful. Not to mention.
Since I've been transitioned to wherever this is. My energy is being drained. Total concentration breathing really is reliable in these type of situations.
Ugh....this is such a drag....

I just wanted to visit...
Uh....
Giyuu....yeah Giyuu....
I miss him.....

•|~~~~~~~~~~|•
I heard something sound from behind me.
I didn't even give what I presumed was a demon.
I turned cautiously. About to use mist breathing, but stopped abruptly, as I looked at a mirror.

No one's POV:
Muichiro stared at the mirror surprised. The mirror gave the same look.
It wasn't a mirror...
Muichiro was staring at something that looked identical to him. It's skin was paler.
It's hair was darker, but you could see the mint colored highlights.
One eye was red, and the other was completely identical to his.
It also had a demon slayer mark. It looked exactly like Muichiro's, and it was in the same place.

Actually it was more confusing now...

"Why do you look like me....?" They both asked.
Their eyes widened.
A faint memory was coming in.
"Yuichiro?"
"Muichiro?"
•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•

Another cliffhanger😍
BTW YAY
OVER 1000 WORDS