25 | Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

Tae started to kiss him again. This time, the kiss was slow and sensual, less manic. He gently caused him to lie down on his bed and he toppled him. He went back to his chest and sucked his nipples delicately. He licked and twirled with his skillful tongue before suctioning with his mouth.

"Fuck, I've missed you, Jungkook," he breathed out as he kissed his way up to his neck. He left wet kisses, listening to Jungkook moan as he started to squirm beneath him.

Jungkook didn't know how long he was going to be able to take the kissing and sucking. His center was throbbing and an orgasm was already forming. He didn't want to cum without him being inside him.

"Please, Taehyung," he uttered.

"Please, what? Tell me what you want, Jungkook," he answered back while his hand made it down between his legs.

"I want you inside me," he confessed.

"Not so fast baby."

"Please. I'm about to cum. Fuck!"

"Go ahead, baby. We've got all evening." Taehyung reached for the lube on the bedside table and lathered his dick and fingers with it.

"Arrgghh," Kook screamed as Tae grabbed his dick and used his thumb to massage the slit and the sensitive spot around his tip.

Tae used one of his lubed fingers to enter Jungkook's beautiful hole. Jungkook groaned. He entered a second finger and by the time he got to the third, he was pumping him at a steady pace. He used his left hand to continue the assault on the tip of Kook's twitching cock.

"Have you missed me, Jungkook?" He asked, still using his hands to pleasure him.

"Fuck, yeah," he said, barely able to answer. "I've missed you so much." The pleasure from the finger fuck and the glorious torture to the tip of his sock was about to cause him to bust a load.

"I've missed you. And tonight I get to show you just how much," Tae said as he kissed him on the mouth while rubbing his thumb on Jungkook's tip.

Before Jungkook could cum, Tae flipped them both over where Taehyung was on his back. He helped Jungkook to straddle him. Kook tried to grab Tae's hardened dick to sit on it and ride him. But, Tae grabbed his hand.

"Tsk, tsk," he said while shaking his head. "Not so fast, baby. Come up here." He held his hips and guided him to bring his ass over to his mouth.

Taehyung wanted Jungkook to fuck him in the mouth. Jungkook rested his arms on the bed as he was straddled over Taehyung's lips. He put his dick in Taehyung's mouth and he started sucking him off. Jungkook was pumping his dick in and out of his mouth.

While he was fucking his mouth, Tae started back fingering his hole again.

"Shit," was all Kook could muster to speak because the feeling of Taehyung sucking him off after being separated so long, was pure heaven.

Taehyung began to moan, enjoying the taste of him. Kook could hear him slurping as if sucking in all of his juices and enjoying it. Licking, circling, sucking.

The titillation he was delivering to his hole-the fingers hitting his prostate caused his ass to tremble as he felt an orgasm building. He started to grind faster and Tae's slurps and moans became louder.   

Tae slapped the right side of his ass and immediately after, his orgasm poured out of him. And it kept pouring. Emptying him into his former personal's mouth. Taehyung swallowed it all.

"Fuck," was all Jungkook could mutter.

Tae flipped them again. He got off the bed and went to look under it.