13 | Taken to Bed

"Oh

"Oh. My. God." Jimin exclaimed.

"How did I know that those would be your first three words?" Jungkook asked.

"Kook. You mean to tell me that you and Mr. Handsome stayed together last night? Like together-together?" He asked. "This content you're feeding me is something serious right now. Like, I need some popcorn and a glass of wine."

"Stop being dramatic, Jimin."

"The word dramatic is the new word for 'fabulous

"The word dramatic is the new word for 'fabulous.' That's like telling me to stop being me. I can't just turn all of this off. But back to the topic of the brown-eyed charmer. After he snatched you off that guy at VERS, you still hooked up?"

"Yes. We talked it out." He said while pecking at his computer.

"And now you're talking to men. And letting them spend the night. And texting them. What has this guy done to the real Jungkook?"

"He hasn't done anything to him. Don't give me that look. I'm still me," he said with a frown.

"Ok, I think I get it. He turned you on by yanking your grown ass off the dance floor and went in on you about a guy touching you, yada yada...."

"That's not what happened. I wasn't turned on by it. Well, maybe a little."

"Honey, you're not the only one. I stan a toxic king who will grab a bitch by his throat! I mean your throat because we're talking about you, not me," he explained and cleared his throat. "And this dude's duality got me shook. He can look so innocent. And then boom-pulling bitches out of the club and whatnot. It's giving whole daddy vibes."

"Well he is a whole daddy and I'm not telling you any more details. And don't mention this to anyone. Not even Baker in Payroll. I mean it."

"Come on. I have to tell Baker the biz or he'll stop serving me tea. Honestly, Jungkook do you not even know how tea works? I've tried taking you under my wing but I see I still have work to do. You don't even know the basics of tea. You have to give a little to get a lot." Jimin said and they both laughed.

Then the door opened and his scent reached Jimin's nostrils before he could even turn around. He had on that expensive cologne that Jungkook had bought him.