Part One: On That Day... (Neon Katt)

Y/n: Hello, Ms. Chisato, my name is Y/n. It's very nice to meet you again.

Chisato: Well, Y/n, like I said before. My name is Chisato Hasegawa, I'm a nurse here at Union Academy. Do feel free to come by if you sustain any injuries or if you just want to talk.

She says this with a cheery smile on her face, making you blush a bit. Though the moment didn't last long when you felt someone tugging your arm, which was the young teen. She was pulling you out of the door.

Momo: Come on, Y/n, there's still lots of stuff to see.

Y/n: H-Hey quit pulling my arm.

As the two were going, Ms. Chisato blew a kiss at you and turned around. The young girl showed you the rest of the school and where your dorm was. It was now 8:30 pm. Suddenly, they heard a voice in the loud speaker.

Attention all students, the time is now 8:30. Report to your dorms at this time for classes tomorrow.

Y/n: Wow, it's already late, huh.

Momo: Yeah, oh well. We can talk tomorrow then.

You looked at Her and nodded your head.

Y/n: Alright then, it sounds like a deal. Thanks for everything that you have done for me, I truly appreciate it.

The girl giggled and blew a kiss at you and turned around to leave.

Momo: I'll see you then, Y/n.

She then walks away from you, leaving you by yourself.

Y/n: She's such a nice girl...

You then walk to your dorm room. You take out your phone and call Grandpa Kliff. He picks up, and you tell him what happens.

.

.

.

In a ruined city, multiple heroes tried to stand up. They then heard a voice from above them.

You mortals cannot compare yourselves to a God!

The voice was coming from a male with Black clothing, white boots and black spiky hair.

The man again.

The figure descended from the sky.

Man in Black: Don't you see... History repeats itself as yet more suffering is caused because of you Humans choose to cause more violence to everything around you. 

The man in black looks down at all the people on the ground.

Man in Black: Honestly, I don't understand how the human race managed to live for so long... They should've been extinct a long time ago

Injured Hero: Damnit... He's too strong. We need more heroes here to help.

Man in Black: This body... Is magnificent, but this is not my limit. If I continue fighting, then nobody will ever stop me! Not even Salem and the Devils And The Angels!