Years Later... Killer Chainsaw

He continues panting as a shadowy figure fills his view of the ground. He looks up to see a short man with grey hair and eyes closed. He had brown clothing and a huge blade that he carried on his back.

The old man looked down at the child.

Kliff: My, what are you doing here young one?

Y/n: So.... Tired...

Kliff took notice of the bruises on his body. He knew those weren't any normal bruises but one of an abused.

Kliff: Hey kid, what's your name?

Y/n: Y...../n.

Kliff placed his hand on his chin.

Kliff: Well Y/n, why don't you stay with me for awhile.

Y/n was too exhausted to speak at the man as he nodded his head. Kliff picked him up and carried him on his back.

Kliff: Looks like I'm gonna be taking care of you then sunny.

With that, the short man walked away with the kid.

.
.
.
.

14 years have passed since Kliff took Y/n under his wing. Life changed in a flash for the boy when he was with the old man, he learned how to fight back against Grimm, how to cook, how to be a gentleman, and he even let Y/n craft his own weapon. After a couple of years of getting used to his new life, Y/n has learned to smile and to be happy. Right now, a 19 year old Y/n was helping a 98 year old Kliff in the smelting area. The two were forging a weapon for a costumer. Y/n wiped the sweat off his face as he grabbed his hammer and slammed it down on the hot metal. He turns his head to see the short man panting for air. He quickly stops and runs towards him.

Y/n: Grandpa!

Kliff waved his hand making the young adult stop.

Kliff: Not to worry young one, I am still can stand.

Y/n: You grew too old to do this stuff grandpa, you need to rest.

Kliff: I guess you are right, though I would still like to continue this just for a little longer.

Y/n sighed.

Y/n: Alright fine.

The two then heard a bell ring in the front.

Y/n, are you there~

A feminine voice could be heard. Kliff raised his eyebrow as he looked at Y/n. Y/n sighed as he walked out the area. He was met with a smiling girl with long orange hair that goes down to her elbows. She had emerald color eyes, grey clothes and a orange cat tail. This was Neon Katt, Y/n's only friend in middle school.

 This was Neon Katt, Y/n's only friend in middle school

Neon Katt

Katt: Y/n, I missed you!

The Faunus jumped over the counter and hugged him. Y/n's eyes widen, clearly surprised by the girl's action but soon hugged her back.