CHARACTER INFO

Name: Danielle DeLancey "Dani" McQuack

Name meaning: God is my judge

Nicknames: Dani(everyone), Nelly(webby), Arabella(Lena and webby), Nela(dewey), Dan/ponytail(Lena), Danita(Mrs beakley), Danette(huey), Danicake(Louie), little miss D/cousin(launchpad), Danise(Gladstone), e.t.c

Voice actress: Victoria Justice

Age: 13-15(she's a year older than webby and and the triplets)

Gender: female

Alignment: Good

Sexuality: straight

Status: Alive

Species: American pekin duck

Likes: singing/dancing, reading, her family and friends, making new friends, going on adventures, animals, star/cloud gazing, studying about ancient places and the artifacts they contain, chocolate, unicorns, any type of musical instrument, louie's laziness(sometimes she finds it amusing), martial arts, playing video games, e.t.c.

Dislikes: when something bad happens to her friends and family, any villain basically, clowns, violence, someone trying to do something stupid, her ability to not be able to cry(she has anhedonia), someone trying to trick her, over dramatic people,e.t.c

Personality: intelligent, caring, incredible, courageous, excited, flattering, responsible, adventurous, independent, quick-thinking, active, fearless, supportive, suspicious, stubborn, e.t.c.

Relatives:
Launchpad(older cousin)

Appearance:

(Art by @SealiaMcC)

(Art by @SealiaMcC)

Abilities:
Hand-to-hand combat, intelligence, magic control, e.t.c.

Quote:
"Whatever happens, we'll do it together"

Background:
No one knows where she came from, not even the McQuack family when they found her in a basket of their doorstep. She grew up with her adoptive family until the age of ten when she moved in with her cousin launchpad in duckburg city. Actually he's more of her adoptive older brother, but she sees him and his family as cousins, aunt and uncle(they already told her she was adopted).

So as launchpad works as a driver for a multimillion dollar duck by the name of scrooge McDuke, obviously Dani had to come along, or else she would either be in the library reading or at the local music store. At first when she arrived at the mansion, with her cousin, and saw the legendary duck, he didn't seem to like her at first, but as time went on, scrooge took a liking into the girl, due to some unusual attributes for a girl her age and something about her just reminded him of someone. Next there was Mrs Bentia Beakley, the house keeper, or in this case the mansion keeper, whom, in the eyes of Dani, looked like a muscular goddess you do not want mess with on the outside, but was actually a really sweet old lady. And sometimes the girl helps her out with her duties around the mansion, which got her some free combat lessons after watching how skilful the woman was when catching a vase that fell off a table. Which also led to discovering webby, Mrs beakley's granddaughter. She was weird, but a ray of sunshine, not to mention they had a lot in common, resulting to both of them becoming each others first and best friend in no time. And so, scrooge got use to having the girl around and even offered her her own room in the mansion, much to webby's and Dani's delight(considering launchpad wasn't always around).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just saw the reboot of ducktales after so many years and fell in love with it, so I wanna do a fanfiction about it.

Also what do y'all think about my fanart? I know it's not perfect but I tried(after 5 whole years of not drawing). Digital drawing is just so hard, so I wanted to first of all master real drawing before that. Hope you all like it though.

Also, I've actually written this way before I started writing monkie kid tale of the nine tailed fox girl and my Ninjago path of destiny. It was actually in between my grojband the Mallory girl story.