Goodbye, for now. (Ending chapter)

Start from the beginning

"She wont." Wolfie said following my footsteps. I know they were far away, so how could I still hear them? "Senna knows the right thing to do, the hycher will amplify it. She won't be able to stop it. Not unless she died."

"That's not happening." Archern was the first to snap back. "We can't let it."

"We wont. We'll teach her to control it, brother." Wolfie said before joining my side, Archern joining my other. "I know you heard us."

"I didn't mean to." I replied, still looking forward.

"The hycher will heighten all your senses." Archern informed me. "Your getting good at controlling it, but you didn't mean to dissolve that decepticon back there, did you?"

"I don't know what happened." Reaching my hand out in-front of me, wiggling my fingers.

"I do." Wolfie's quick response made me look up to her. "You wanted him gone, the hycher didn't just make him immobile, it irritated him from existence. It killed him."

"Don't." I snapped through gritted teeth. "Don't make me out to be a murder."

"Now that's the hycher defending you from doing wrong."

"STOP IT!" I shouted, my throat hurting from the shout. It sent Wolfie tumbling onto the other side of the motorway, onto an abandoned ambulance. My eyes widened and my hands covered my mouth as Archern ran to his sisters side. Wolfie stood, a snarl escaping her lips, her ears back. "I'm sorry..." I whimpered. "I didn't mean to-"

"If you do that to me again, I will have no problem ripping your arm from it's socket." Wolfie threatened making my eyes burn.

"Try it." I heard a voice challenge and I turned around to see Bumblebee. "No one is hurting her."

"Guys!" Elle shouted getting int the middle of the two robots. "Stop it! There's no need!" They looked down to her. "We don't have time for this. Do you think we do?" She rose a brow looking up to Bee. "Calm down." Bee nodded. Elle turned to look at Wolfie. "Let me talk to her, alone." Wit that, they walked to the back of the pack and Elle joined me up front. "It's okay." She smiled to me. "We'll be okay." She reached for my shoulder.

"Don-" I went to reply but found myself shutting up when her hand gently wiped the stray tear that ran from eye. I looked up at her, my eyes wide before wrapping my arms around her, squeezing her tightly. "I'm so sorry." I sobbed. "I didn't mean to hurt them."

"They know." She said taking my hand in hers before continuing walking. "I want you to know, if this place takes us to our graves today, Senna," Elle paused looking up to the sky and drawing a deep breath, "I wouldn't change us for the word. I'm glad I met you."

"I'm glad too." I squeezed our hand a little tighter before the walked came quiet as we reentered New York. We ducked, hid behind corners, played dead, hid behind anything that was there in order to get to the center of it. All we were doing was looking for Megatron, but all we found was decepticon patrols and a lot of bodies. Oh god the bodies. I tried my best not to look. But their faces screamed at me to look. I swallowed, keeping my eyes shut for a moment before I felt myself being dragged in the wrong direction of the way we were going. "SENNA!" I heard Elle's ear piercing scream run through the air before hearing the familiar metal clank of the autobots following me and my kidnapper. Every ounce of energy I had was being used to try and free myself, even the so called 'powers' I had weren't working. I opened my eyes, despite my mind telling me to keep them shut and found myself in an alleyway, surrounded by a handful of decepticons, 2 of which were the exact people I wanted to see.

"Hello." Zarney purred down my ear as she threw me roughly to the ground. "How do you like it?"

"Oh do be nice now," Megatron teased, "she's our guest." I held my hand out, scurrying backwards when my back hit a wall. "Ah, she moves. How is that possible?"

"Why aren't they working?" I asked putting my hand back out.

"Because we have Happer." Zarney tapped the back of a very orange looking decepticon, he was big with a large triangle shaped head with yellow eyes that stuck out the side of his head. "He, too, worked alongside the power of the hycher." Happer put his hand out and sent a surge of energy my way, making me groan as it hit my chest. "He's able to deflect your capabilities, sadly, you aren't yet."

"No." Happer said. His voice sounded electronic. "She never will be able to."

"Happer?" A voice came from the corner of the alley and Wolfie stood there, confused from the sight of him. "You're with them?" She pointed to Zarney and the other decepticons.

"Why fight a loosing battle?" Happer replied zapping me again, this time a blood boiling scream ran from my lips and my voice ceased when I felt my throat burn with a pain I'd never felt before. "She could of been useful."

"It's not too late to change sides Wolfie, I me-" Zarney shut up at the sight of Archern. "You."

"There's two ancient wolves?!" Megatron shouted.

"No." Archern said smugly. "There's one, and one wolf of legend." And before I knew it, autobots and decepticons were fighting again. I attempted to move, but decepticons hovered over me, trapping me in a circle of no escape. A few quick shots and they fell, Jazz quickly skidded to me and his door opened, revealing Will who jumped out, wrapping his arms around me and picking me up bridal style.

"Come on." He sighed getting back into the car, me in his lap, Elle in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?"

"Away from here. We have to leave them behind."

"But.." I went to fight but all my energy went.

"What? But Everyone back there, we can't just leave them!" Elle protested.

"We have no choice. I'm not having her die out there."

"We may never see them again."

"They'll know this is for the best."

"You know don't they'll make it out of there, do you man?" Rob intervened from the back of the car.

"Bee's out back." Jazz's sorrowful voice said. I bent my head backwards in order to catch a glimpse out of the back windscreen, and the view I had shattered my heart. Smoke escalated from the battle scene before Bumblebee appeared from the fog, his vibrant black and yellow colours faded from scratches and scuffs. Tears rolled down my face as his figure became faded. I could imagine his voice in my head. Come back, where are you going? Why are you leaving? The thoughts killed me, and the heaviness on my chest became unbearable when Bee's figure disappeared completely from my line of sight and I was left with a confused looking Rob in the back seat. I closed my eyes, imagining Bee's happy moments that we shared before smiling to myself and letting the tears roll down my cheek. I opened my eyes again, for the split second I felt myself becoming more awake before my lids became to heavy and shut again. But before I knew it, the sounds of bombs being dropped made my eyes jerk open and I looked back again to see New York bursting with fire. Bombs were being dropped on New York. The autobots were there.

Bumblebee was there.

A/N AND THERE'S THE END OF 'METAL OVER BLOOD' LONG CHAPTER FOR ME! HOW DID YOU FIND IT? I CAME TO THE DECISION THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL, BUT I'M GOING TO TAKE A BREAK AND GET A FEW IDEAS BEFORE OFFICIALLY MAKING IT, WHEN IT'S UP I'LL LET YOU ALL KNOW... UNTIL THEN, I'LL BE ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE FOR ME ABOUT THIS! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.