"Reward me?" Takemichi asked as he pointed towards himself.

"Yep!" Baji said. "You too, weird hair punk!" Baji ruffled your hair as he is standing in front of both you and Takemichi.

"Hey! You bitch!" You said as you tried to stop him from continuing but he isn't budging. Baji chuckled at you.

"Tonight, we will conclude Bloody Halloween!" Mikey yelled, making everyone perked up.

"But what is Hanma doing there..?" Takemichi muttered under his breath, thinking that only he hears that.

"We're going to become one." You said, actually getting spoiled from Mikey the night before— when you guys went for a night ride. You're not sure if Mikey's decision is right or not. But you're not even a member of Toman. So, you just nod at him.

Takemichi turned to you in shock. "W-what?!—"

"On 31st October, Toman with 150 fights with Valhalla with 300 members. Despite the overwhelming difference, you guys still hold your ground.." Mikey said with a blank face. "Hanma, the vice leader of Valhalla have a message for us."

Hanma step forward, hearing the murmurs and confused glances from Toman's members, wondering what the hell he is doing here. They really are stupid for not connecting the dot—

"From now on, Valhalla will merge with Toman!" Hanma announced, making everyone widen their eyes in shock.

"Valhalla merging? With us?!"

"The hell?! Is this shit real?!"

"We gonna be big as hell!"

"300 of them and 150 of us! We gonna be 450 guys!"

"Damn dude! You're so good at math!"

"I know right?"

"Heck yeah!"

"Toman!"

"Toman!"

"Toman!"

"I hate that guy's gut." Baji said, not turning gaze from Hanma while the crowd are cheering for Valhalla to merge with Toman. "I still don't know why Mikey let him in.."

Takemichi glance at Baji before looking back to Hanma in concern for the future. This will not be good.. He thought.

"Valhalla gets to merge with Toman, thanks to one individual! Please step forward!" Hanma yelled.

You folded your arms, with neutral face. "I don't like that blondy.." You stated, making Takemichi turn to you confused. Did something happened between you two?

"Why?" Takemichi asked nervously, hoping that it doesn't have anything to do with some crazy shits.

"Cuz he is a rude motherfucker.." You said with a glare at the said blondy. "That guy literally glare at my hand when I offer to shake his hand while at that bloody halloween incident!"

Takemichi sweatdropped at your statement as he thought, It was in the middle of a fight, so it's understandable—

Kisaki arrived at the steps of the shrine, standing beside Hanma with a blank expression. The crowd cheers vigorously as they saw Kisaki, believing that he is the hero of the Bloody Halloween 🙄