Season 1, Episode 2: Envision

Börja om från början

"Uh, seven." I wasn't sure if I heard her correctly but did she just say seven?

"Seven?" Emily was as confused as I was and while she looked at me for an answer, I shrugged.

"Oh sorry! I thought you said my favorite number. What was your question again?" She asked in a whisper.

"Oh!! Oh..." Emily looked at me again and I mouthed something along the lines of 'it's too loud.'

"What's your favorite color?" She asked again.

"White. My favorite color is white. I like it since it's my brother's favorite color. What's yours?" I never knew she had siblings.

"Mine's Yellow. I like it since it's so bright."

"Oh yeah, it compliments her alright," I said. I then saw a screen on the marble table and pressed it, causing it to tell me to select something to order or make. I pressed the make button and created a holographic firework which I showed to Emily and Angel.

The story behind the fireworks was when I entered my middle school for the first time, I heard a massive explosion which I naturally rushed towards. That's when I first met Emily accidentally setting fire to the garden at that school with a firework. Man... those were good times.

Emily got the reference since her face contorted and recoiled. She didn't want to relive that memory again so she changed the subject.

"You mentioned you had a brother? How is he like?" She asked her.

"He's all around the nicest person in my family. He's also the same age as I am, just goes to a different school." The nicest person in her family huh? Why does that sound so wrong?

"I also have a sister, but she's four years older than I am and usually keeps to herself. One time I remember her locking herself in her room for hours upon hours! When we tried to get her to answer we realized she was sleeping the whole time." Emily chuckled at that statement while I just looked at her with a deep smile on my face.

"Do you have any other siblings?" Emily asked.

"Nope, just those two. I honestly couldn't ask for better ones though, I remember my sister taking care of me when I was young. Of course, my parents couldn't be bothered." She looked at the holographic image of the rocket and swiped at it, causing it to take off and explode, disappearing right in front of us.

"Anyway though, what about you? Do you have any siblings?" She asked Emily.

Emily had a concerned look on her face as soon as she said this and she shrunk back in her chair. I was curious too if she had any siblings since I never asked nor knew, but it looked like Emily wouldn't and couldn't talk about whoever they were, so both me and Angel dropped the subject.

"Do you have any siblings, uh..?" She tried to ask me. I realized she probably didn't know my name since I didn't bother to introduce myself.

"I'm George and yes, I do have siblings. A brother and a sister." I said.

"Wait, you have siblings? Why didn't I know about this." Emily stated from her shell.

"Mainly because you didn't bother to ask about my personal life when you were copying homework from me." Angel snickered at that.

"Hey! I-I.. shut up!" I laughed out loud while Angel smiled and looked at me.

"I forgot to ask you before, but what is your favorite color?"

"Uh.. I'd say my favorite color is black." I stated.

"Why's that?" Emily asked me. I already knew that she knew the answer, so I came up with a fake one just out of spite.