𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋; Heeseung

𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋; Heeseung
By berryrinah

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Lee Heeseung I want to be with you forever."

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Preface

↳ ❝What do you think about our love story? Is it typical or special? ¡!❞ She asked and played with his fingers since it were wrapped around her neck.

❝From my point of view?❞ He drawls questioning her while pointing his finger at himself.  She hummed and suddenly kissed his other hand and chuckled seeing his flustered face.  He swallowed the dry lump in his throat and coughed before answering since he was flustered.

❝It's special cause to me it's not like  any typical cliche love story. Right?❞ He answers, lightly pecking her lips to tease just like she did. She chuckled and pulled him in for a passionate kiss instead of having flustered face like he excepted.

₊❏❜ ⋮ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇  ━━━━━━

Nam Yurin and Lee Heeseung fell for each other but just like any other typical high school love story has difficulty to build their relationship

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

╰┈➤ ❝ Characters

Nam Yurin"Lee Heeseung your touch is magical

Nam Yurin
"Lee Heeseung your touch is magical."

Lee Heeseung "Yurin-ah I believe it now

Lee Heeseung
"Yurin-ah I believe it now."

Hong Sora"What thing about her you really like? "

Hong Sora
"What thing about her you really like? "

**✿❀ ❀✿**

☄. *. ⋆ IMPORTANT

First of all everything mentioned in the story is fictional. Don't take it seriously.

English is not my first language so do not bash me.

If the some chapter contains any similar situation from another book. Resemblance to any real life event. It's all pure coincidence. Plagiarism is a crime.

The attitude of the idol I have used doesn't reflect who he/she is in real life.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! (Ik I sound desperate) Silent readers please comment if you like the story.

I do not own any photos other than the book cover. All the photos are taken from Pinterest.

Enjoy~~

━━━━━━

"Lee Heeseung. Can't you just love me like I do to you."

☄. *. ⋆

𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋; Heeseung
By berryrinah