Chapter 23: The Forever Flame of Love (Final)

Start from the beginning

Tears roll out of your eyes, yet you stay silent.

Alastor: Dont lose hope yet. I did say i would help you, and i dont go back on my promises.

Y/n: R-really...?

Alastor: But of course. But, believe it or not, mine and your power combined would not be enough to take down these humans. The reason being, my power is less effective on humans. If we're going to do this, we're going to need more demons on hand.

Y/n: I-I'll get everyone i know to help!

You grab your phone and call almost everyone you know. The call to everyone went something along the lines of: "This is an emergency, get to Verosika's mansion immediatly, and bring as many weapons as you can"

~time skip~

After not too long of waiting, everyone you called is gathered in the living room, armed with guns, grenades, you name it. The people gathered are: Alastor, of course, Angel Dust, Chaz, Moxxie, Vortex, Kat, Josh and Ace.

Kat: Spit it out Y/n, why are we here with such dangerous weapons?

Y/n: Well, i know this may be hard to believe but, Verosika has been kidnapped be a human government group. They plan on doing experiments on her. The only way to get her back, is to fight.

Everyone gasps and looks shocked.

Angel dust: How did you two even get the attention of the human government!?

Y/n: ...Thats not important... Point is, will you guys help me?

Everyone shares a look, and then looks back at you.

Josh: You've helped us all, one way or another, so its only fair we help you out.

Y/n: Thank Lucifer... Thank you guys!

Moxxie: Uh, if you dont mind me asking, what government group is this, Y/n?

Y/n: Uhm... I think Alastor told me... D.O.R.H.K.S, or something.

Moxxie: Oh man...

Y/n: Something up, Mox?

Moxxie: Oh, its just that, I.M.P had to kill a whole bunch of those guys a few months ago... for a reason i wont get into.

Y/n: Oh! So you have experiance with these guys?

Moxxie: Yeah, and i'll tell you, this fight should be pretty easy. They only use weapons from Japan's Edo period.

Y/n: Ah, this should be pretty easy then! Anyway, if we're all ready...

You quickly grab Verosika's Asmodean cyrstal from the other room, and brought it back to the living room. You also armed yourself with multiple knives while you were at it. You summon a portal in the middile of the living room to the outside of the D.O.R.H.K.S building.

Y/n: ...Then lets go.

You all jump through the portal, and appear outside of the building.

Y/n: That door looks pretty heavily protected...

Moxxie: I brought grenades, im sure the explosion will blast the door open.

Y/n: W-well do it!

Moxxie nods. He pulls the pin from a grenade, and throws it at the door of the building. Sure enough, the explosion blasts the door open.

Y/n: Yes! Lets go!

You all rush into the building mulitple agents stare at you, before they pull out pistols.

Y/n: Moxxie! You told us they were using weapons from the Edo period!

Moxxie: T-they must have changed up their tactics!