Chapter 15: A day in the human world

Damn, you actually did it. You got to have sex with Verosika last night and it was one of the best experiances you've ever had! You're still really glad that she was the one to take your virginity. Even after the sex, you got to cuddle and fall asleep with Verosika! Name something better i dare you.

Speaking of which, you wake up at 10 am, pretty decent time to wake up at. You look down beside you and see Verosika tightly hugging on your arm as she's fast asleep, mumbling sweet nothings. She's so cute, she's really melting your heart.

Y/n: She's so adorable when she sleeps...I should probably wake her up though.

You gently shake Verosika's arm, attempting to wake her up, but she just shuffles and groans.

Verosika: Mmm, whaaat?

Y/n: I think you should get up now, Verosika.

Verosika: Why? What time is it?

Y/n: Its like, 10am.

Verosika: Mmf, fine, i'll get up now.

Verosika gives you a quick kiss on the cheek and gets out of bed. She walks into her walk-in closet to get some clothes on. While Verosika is in the closet, you get out of bed and put some clothes on. Verosika eventually walks out of her closet, wearing some pretty expensive clothes.

Y/n: Wow, you look great!

Verosika: Aww, thanks! I could say the
same for you!

Y/n: Heh, t-thanks.

Verosika smiles and walks up to you and gives you a long kiss on the lips.

Verosika: No problem~ Now come on, lets go down stairs.

You smile and nod and follow Verosika out of her bedroom. You follow her down to her living room and you sit down on the couch.

Verosika: Sooooo, what do you want to do today?

Y/n: I dont know, i was hoping you had something planned.

Verosika: Well i dont. I guess we better start thinking of something.

Y/n: Yeah. Hm.

You start thinking of different things you could do with Verosika, then you get an idea.

Y/n: Oh! Are you still intrested in the human world?

Verosika: Yeah! I love the human world, though i never get a chance to do some actual fun things up there...

Y/n: Then how about we go up to the human world and i can show you a few places that i like?

Verosika: Yeah, that sounds fun!

Y/n: Okay great! Im ready to go when you are.

Verosika: Alright!

Verosika rummages through her pocket and pulls out her Asmodean crystal.

Y/n: Do you just keep that thing on you all the time?

Verosika: Yeah, you never know when you might need it. Like now.

Verosika throws the crystal and you just barely catch it.

Verosika: You know where we're going and you know how the crystal works.

You nod and activate a portal on your first attempt. You and Verosika transition into your human disguises and jump through the portal. You both appear in an alley way in some city. Not just any city though, the city you grew up in.

Verosika: Huh, you summoned the portal to an alley way so no one would see us. Thats smart!

Y/n: Uh, thanks!