Chapter 4: Concert Preparation

"How?" You keep thinking to yourself. "How do i go from working at wendys to working for Verosika Mayday in a week?" These thoughts havent left your mind since Verosika hired you yesterday. You arent complaing about though, the pay is great and any chance you get to see Verosika, the better. Because, honestly, you have a pretty massive crush on Verosika and you cant tell if you're hiding it that well from her.

You wake up at 9:30. You forgot that you start work at 10:30 but you see this as a good chance to eat breakfast instead of skipping it this morning. You get out of bed and put on some casual clothes. You walk into the kitchen and start thinking about what you should eat. You eventually decide to just have some generic cereal. Thats the name of the cereal by the way, like it literaly says "generic cereal" on the box. You grab the cereal and pour it into a bowl. You grab some milk from the fridge and you pour it into the bowl. You walk into the living room and you start to eat the cereal.

Y/n: This shit's fucking stale.

As you eat your disgustingly stale cereal, you get a notifaction on your phone. You take out your phone and you see that its a text from Verosika.

Y/n: How the fuck did she get my phone number?

You're intrested so you start to read text.

Verosika: Dont forget to be at work at 10:30, cutie.

Y/n: I wont, dont worry.

Verosika: Good boy~

You heavily blush at Verosika's last text. So much so that you've completely frozen. You snap out of being frozen a few minutes later. You decide not to think too hard about Verosika's last text and just go to work. You leave your apartment and start making your way to work.

You eventually make it to Verosika's studio and you gently knock on the door. Only a few seconds later, Vortex opens the door.

Vortex: Ay, wassup Y/n.

Y/n: Hey Tex.

Vortex: Come on in, you're right on time.

Y/n: Okay.

Vortex moves out of the way to let you into the studio. You walk in and see the Succubi and Incubi drinking, nothing new there.

Ace: Ayy, its Y/n!

Y/n: Whats up Ace.

Josh: Im surprised you actually found your way back here.

The Incubi laugh at Josh's joke while you roll your eyes.

Y/n: Anyway, where's Verosika?

Kat: She's in her office, trying to sort some shit out.

Y/n: Ah, okay.

You look around the studio and notice a couch. You walk over to the couch and sit down on it and try to figure out what your job here is even going to be. Milky walks over and sits down beside you.

Milky: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: Oh, uh, hey Milky. Hey, can i ask you a question?

Milky: Sure, ask away.

Y/n: What do you even do here?

Milky: I help work on Verosika's music.

Y/n: Oh, do you mean like, playing an insturment?

Milky: Yeah

Y/n: What do you play?

Milky: The keyboard.

Y/n: Oh nice. Does everyone here play an insturment and work on Verosika's music?

Milky: Yeah, everyone besides Tex. Kiki plays drums. Apple plays the keytar. Coco plays the guitar. Josh plays bass. Kat plays plays the piano and Ace plays...Huh, Ace doesnt play anything, i guess he just sits there looking hot.