Chapter 15.5: Halloween in Hell

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS NOT CANON. I REPEAT, NOT CANON. Okay, now enjoy.

Ah, Halloween night. A big night in Hell. Young imps and hellborns trick or treating all night, dressed as different creatures and charcters. Older denizens of hell, partying, dressing up and drinking all night. A good, fun night for demons all around the rings of Hell.

Anyways, this Halloween night, you and Verosika are going to her studio for a Halloween party. You, Verosika and the rest of the crew have all decided to dress up for the party.

Cut to you, in Verosika's bedroom, standing in front of a mirror, making sure you have perfected your costume. You have dressed up as the Radio demon himself, Alastor.

Verosika walks up behind you and pats you on the shoulder

Verosika walks up behind you and pats you on the shoulder. Verosika is dressed as a witch.

Verosika: Your costume is looking pretty good Babe!

Verosika softly kisses you on the cheek.

Y/n: Heh, thanks Verosika. Your costume looks great too!

Verosika: Well i sure hope it does. Ive been working on this costume for a month!

Y/n: Damn, very dedicated arent you?

Verosika: Yeah well i just wanted to look good.

Y/n: And you do!

Verosika: Thanks babe! Anyway, we should probably get to this party soon or we'll miss the whole thing.

Y/n: Alright, lets go now!

~30 minute car ride later~

You and Verosika get out of her car and walk into the building with Verosika's studio. Before you two walk into Verosika's studio, you notice Moxxie and Millie about to walk into IMP. They quickly notice you and Verosika.

Millie: Oh! Hey Y/n!

Y/n: Oh shit! Whats up guys!

Moxxie: Nothing much. Blitzo is holding a Halloween party so we were just going to that.

Y/n: A Halloween party? But you guys arent dressed up?

Moxxie: I know, I know. Blitzo has a strict rule for this party were no one can dress up, for some insane reason.