Chapter 7: A drink filled night

"Verosika..." That girl's name hasn't left your mind and the only reason for that is, to put it simply, you're worried for her. You're worried for Verosika because she seemed really depressed and not like her self when you met her yesterday. All you can do is hope that she's back to her normal self when you see her at work today because she doesnt deserve to be sad.

You wake up at 10 Am, you get out of bed, you put on some casual clothes. Blah blah, ya'know, usual boring stuff thats been at the start of almost every chapter now.

You walk out of your room and before you leave your apartment to go to work, you get a text from Verosika.

Verosika: Hey, are you gonna be at work today?

Y/n: Of course, i'll be there in half an hour

Verosika: Okay, good.

You find it weird that Verosika is randomly checking to make sure that you'll be at work but you just dont question it. You leave your apartment and start making your way to work.

You eventually make it to Verosika's studio. You open the doors and see the succubi, not including Verosika, and the incubi doing their usual shit like smoking and talking.

Josh: Hey! If it aint Y/n!

Ace: Aww, nice! Its Y/n!

Kat: Sup Y/n.

Y/n: Ayy, whats up guys.

You walk up to the incubi and stand beside them. Ace pulls out a box of cigarettes from his pocket.

Ace: Want a cig Y/n?

Y/n: Uhh, no im fine. I dont smoke.

Ace: Your loss.

Ace lights a cigarette and starts to smoke it.

Y/n: So, what did you guys do on your day off yesterday?

Josh: Well, me and Ace went on a date last night.

A/N: Its official helluva boss canon that Ace and Josh are dating. My proof is this shot from episode seven.

A/N: Its not official that Ace and Josh are bisexual but they are in this book

Y/n: Oh nice! So are you two like-

Ace: Dating?

Y/n: Uh, yeah.

Ace: Yes, we are.

Josh: For the last two years too!

Y/n: Good for you guys!

Kat: I wish i had someone to love...

Ace: Shut up Kat.

Kat: Sorry...

Y/n: What did you do yesterday Kat?

Kat: I went to a bar and drank my sadness away all day.