Chapter 2: How have you not heard of Verosika Mayday!?

Yesterday was a pretty good day for you. You got a new job where the people working there actually seem like they could be nice to you. Even your new boss, Blitzo, seems a lot nicer than your old manager but you're suspicious that he's only acting that way.

Anyway, you wake up early at 9:30 Am. You start work at 10 Am and you really dont want to be late for your first day. You jump out of bed and pick out a fresh pair of clothes. You leave your room and walk into the kitchen, but you decide to skip breakfast and just start making your way to work. It takes half an hour to get to IMP so if you leave now you'll make perfect time.
You leave your apartment and start walking to IMP. On your walk you keep wondering if you'll have anyone to kill today. You're a little worried if you do have to kill someone because, as mentioned, you really only have experience in knive combat but you're sure that you'll make it work.

After half an hour of walking, you make it to the outside of IMP. You're about to make your way into the building until something catches your eye in the parking lot. You see Blitzo arguing with someone. You try and see who he is arguing with but the demon he's arguing with, catches your attention. This demon is a tall, female demon with bright pink skin and bright pink eyes. Her horns are patterned with stars and shes wearing tight clothing.

You cant keep your sight off this demon girl and you dont know why. Its like she put some form of curse on you just by looking at her, so now you cant stop looking at her. Not just any curse though, a love curse. Is that what you're feeling? Are you in love with her already? You dont even know her name yet plus, you've never been in love with someone before, so this feeling cant be love, right?

Blitzo and the demon girl argue some more before the demon girl and some male hellhound, walk away and walk into the building where IMP is located. Blitzo, Moxxie and Loona follow inside soon after, leaving Millie outside. You decide to talk to Millie to find out what just happened, so you walk into the parking lot and Millie quickly notices you.

Millie: Oh, hey Y/n!

Y/n: H-hey Millie

Millie: You just missed the craziest shit ever!

Y/n: Actually, i kinda saw what was happening because i was watching from across the road. I didnt hear what was happening though and all i saw was Blitzo arguing with some tall demon girl.

Millie: wait, "some tall demon girl", seriously?

Y/n: Um, y-yeah? Is there something wrong with describing her like that?

Millie: So you're saying you have never seen her before ever?

Y/n: yes?

Millie: How!? How have you never seen or at least heard of her before!? S-she's Verosika Mayday! The most popular succubus popstar in Hell!

Y/n: Eh, i dont go outside much.

Millie: I- (sighs) whatever...

Y/n: what were they arguing about anyway?

Millie: Well, Verosika works in our building now and she took our parking spot and Blitzo got really pissed off at her.

Y/n: Ah, okay makes sense. Well, im gonna go check on the gang now.

Millie: I'll come with!

You and Millie walk into the Building and see the rest of the gang standing outside of IMP, with Blitzo looking extremely pissed off.

Blitzo: Finally, you two are here! Now everyone get into the meeting room! NOW!

You get scared shitless at Blitzo shouting while everyone else looks like they're used to this. Almost like this happens daily. You walk into IMP and walk into the meeting room and sit down on the chair at the end of the meeting table. Moxxie and Millie sit on the chairs to the left of you and Loona sits on the chair to the right of you.