*Bonus Chapter* Bronx's POV/ No POV

Bronx's POV

*A Few Weeks Later*

I stood in the cemetery holding Saint and holding on to Lyric's hand. Lauren was standing next to dad in a black lace dress. Her makeup was running and she was a crying mess. Dad was better at reserving his feelings. He held Lauren's hand and tried to comfort Cody Jr who was crying and just looked straight ahead. Lyric wiped her eyes every once and a while. I watched as Cody and Meagan were lowered into their graves. Lauren was shaking and at one point ran away to throw up. Sure I understood what had happened, but I couldn't bring myself to feel anything. The way I saw it, fate was forcefully pushing Lauren and dad together. She was eliminating the factors keeping them apart by any means necessary. If only Lauren and dad had called it off with Cody and Meagan, maybe they'd still be alive. When they were down in the earth, I walked over to Lauren and dad.

"Do you want me to take everyone back to the car?" I asked. Dad nodded his head and Lauren put CJ down. Lyric grabbed his hand and we all walked back to the car. Dad and Lauren just stood by the graves. Saint was crying along with Lyric and CJ.

"I miss my momma." Saint cried.

"I miss my daddy." CJ sobbed.

"I miss Meagan and Cody." Lyric sniffled. I looked at all of them and sighed.

"Guys, we all just need to stick together because we all have one thing in common. We either have the same mom or same dad in exception to CJ but he's family non the less. We're gonna be okay Lauren and dad are gonna take care of us, I know it." I said encouragingly.

"Bronx is right. Mommy and daddy will take care of us." Lyric sniffled holding Saint and CJ's hands.

"So, we're all family now?" CJ asked.

"Yes and Lauren is pregnant which means she's gonna have another baby. We're gonna have to all be there for her." I said.

"So, there's gonna be 5 of us?" Saint asked.

"Yeah and we're all gonna get along." Lyric said looking at the two 6 and 5 year olds.

"Are we gonna be okay Bronx?" CJ asked.

"Yeah, we all are. I promise." I replied hopefully. Lauren and dad walked back to the car. Lauren sat in the passengers seat and dad got in the drivers side.

"Bronx, Ashlee called; she said that she's going on a some business thing for about half the year, so you'll be staying with me. Lauren and I decided we should all live together so we can help one another." Dad said. We all looked at each other and nodded.

"So are we staying at your house, daddy?" Lyric asked.

"Yeah, sweetie. I'm gonna drive you, CJ, and mommy home so you can pack." Dad said.

"Pete?" CJ asked.

"Yeah CJ?" He replied.

"Are you gonna be my new daddy?" Dad was stuck for words when Saint spoke up.

"Is Lauren gonna be my new mommy?" He asked. I looked at dad and Lauren and knew that they just saw the window of opportunity that was opened for them.

"Yeah, we are. We're gonna take care of all of you, together." Lauren said holding on to dad's hand.

"The best way to get over a tragedy is with the help of loved ones." Dad agreed, squeezing Lauren's hand. I smiled at them and nodded my head. Dad started the car and we drive home, as a family.

No POV

Lauren and Pete stood outside as all the kids went in to settle into their new environment.

"I-I just can't believe he's dead. Cody's...gone." Lauren mumbled staring into space.

"I know. What if we did this? I just can't help but feel responsible." Pete sighed rubbing his eyes.

"I did love him. I really did. His smile, his sense of humor, and how sweet he was. This isn't fair!" Lauren sobbed. Pete hugged her and rubbed her back.

"Their in a better place now Laur. I know it." Pete cooed. Lauren nodded her head and grabbed Pete's hands.

"We should get inside. We have kids to take care of." Lauren sighed wiping her eyes. Pete walked inside and Lauren lingered on the lawn for a moment longer. She saw a car parked next to the house and could have sworn Cody was in there watching her. She rubbed her eyes and suddenly the car took off.

"He's gone Lauren. He...he's gone." She mumbled to herself walking inside. The thing she didn't know was that she was right.

It was Cody.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more part I think! It depends on how much I wanna milk this thing out {PAUSE}. Anyway, I hoped you liked it!!