Chapter 35

Lauren's POV

I opened my eyes to see Elisa looking down at me.

"Happy wedding day!!" She exclaimed. I giggled and sat up slowly.

"Are all the other bridesmaids here?" I asked trying to somewhat fix my hair.

"Yeah, they're getting your breakfast ready."

"You guys made me breakfast? You really shouldn't have." Elisa laughed and dragged me out of bed.

"Come on, brush your teeth so you can eat and we can drive you to the wedding venue." She ordered. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I kept thinking about today. I would no longer be Lauren Stump. I was gonna be Lauren Carson. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I put on a white tshirt and jean shorts. When I walked downstairs, all my bridesmaids and Lyric were waiting for me.

"Happy wedding day!" They cheered. Elisa gave me a tiara.

"Mommy's a princess!" Lyric cheered. I giggled and picked her up.

"You're my princess." I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Lauren, we made you pancakes and fresh orange juice." Brie smiled leading me to my plate.

"Thanks you guys, I really appreciate this." I smiled looking at everyone. Elisa took Lyric from me and I sat at my table.

"Okay, we'll get your make up and stuff to the car so when we get to the church, you'll have all your stuff." Marie smiled walking with the girls. I took out my phone and took a quick selfie.

'Getting married? 💁🏼👰🏼' I captioned it, before eating my breakfast.

Cody's POV (oooo!)

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I had on my white tuxedo shirt and black slacks. I can't believe I was getting married to Lauren today. Lauren, Lyric and I were gonna be a family.

"Hey Cody! Are you excited? Three more hours." Patty smiled walking up behind me.

"I'm kinda nervous. Thanks for coming from England to be in my wedding." I replied.

"I had to come and meet my mate's soon to be wife. I mean, I've seen her in pictures and all but now I'll get to see her in person."

"Yeah. Can you call Patrick in here please?"

"Yeah sure." Patty left the room and Patrick walked in almost right after. He had on his tux and glasses.

"Hey what's up man?" Patrick asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Is Lauren here yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's got her dress on and she's getting her makeup done."

"Did Pete show up yet?"

"I don't think he's coming. He hasn't been home since last night. I called, but I just keep getting voicemail."

"Shit, Lauren's gonna be so upset." I looked at Patrick worriedly. Lauren was dead set on having Pete here at her wedding.

"I'll just break it to her gently. 2 more hours until you steal my sister away. Treat her right." Patrick said walking out of the room. I gave a smile and looked in the mirror to fix my hair. Today I was getting married.

Lauren's POV

I sat on my vanity stool while Elisa did my mascara. Patrick opened the door in his tux.

"Hey Rick. What brings you here?" I asked.

"Well, the guests are arriving but I'm pretty sure one person isn't showing up." Patrick explained.

"Who isn't coming?"

"Pete. I called and called but he never answered me. I even stopped by his house. He wasn't even there." I felt my heart tighten.

"W-what?" I stuttered. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"No! Patrick leave! You're making her cry!" Elisa said loudly. Patrick scattered out of the room and Elisa looked at me.

"Lauren it's gonna be okay. I'm sure Pete's just out getting you a surprise. He'll be here. I don't remember a time anyone was let down by Pete Wentz." Elisa soothed rubbing my back.

"He's not gonna come because he still loves me." I sobbed.

"Huh?"

"He doesn't wanna see me get married to someone else. I know it for a fact."

"If Pete really loves you, he'll push all that aside." I dropped my head and carefully wiped my eyes.

"I just...I still love Pete, but it's like as a best friend I guess. It would mean the world to me if he'd just support me and my wedding." I sighed as Elisa went back to work on my make up.

"Lauren, Pete's a big boy. He'll get over it eventually." She said before reworking my eyeshadow.

*Beginning Of The Wedding*

I sighed and looked over at my dad. He just smiled at me and patted my arm.

"Don't look so nervous Laur. You and your brother always looked that way for weddings." He said jokingly. I gave a nervous smile when I saw the rest of the wedding party begin to walk out. I looked over at my dad and gave him a quick hug.

"By the way, your dress is gorgeous." Dad smiled. I giggled and looked at the white sweetheart neckline dress.

"Thank you daddy." I said before we began to walk out. I was soon to be officially married.