Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

I walked downstairs to see Pete and Patrick talking. Pete, God he's beautiful. I've known his almost all my life. He's been through some tough times and I was always there to help him.

"Hey Laur. Come down for breakfast, we have a gig in 15 minutes. I made you a sandwich." Patrick said turning to look at me. I couldn't help but smile back. I love Patrick. After mom and dad decided it was time for me to go, he took me in. Of course I keep my part. I help with the band and I work at Starbucks on weekdays, 8-4.

"Thanks Trick." I said.

"Hey Lauren." Pete said grabbing me when I got down the stairs. He pulled me into a big hug and kissed my cheek. I felt myself blush. I've had a major crush on Pete since I was about 15 and Patrick was 18. He'd always tease me, but he's stopped now.

"Hey Wentz." I smiled. Pete's changed so much over the years. Recently this year, he decided the whole "emo" phase was over. He cut his emo fringe and quit with the eyeliner. He has, however, picked up smoking. His depression has calmed down, but the smoking is the only thing that helps him. I picked up my sandwich and walked out to the car.

"Lauren, Elisa will be coming over tonight, so I want you to stay at Pete's house." Patrick said getting into the passenger seat.

"Oh! Patrick's gonna get it tonight." I smirked.

"Hey, I am a 27 year old man. I have the right." He defended. Pete and I stated to laugh.

"Okay, but when I complain about not getting any ass, it's wrong. I'm a 31 year old man." Pete said.

"That's different. I just don't wanna hear your whining." Patrick chuckled. I laughed along with him. When we got to the venue, Andy and Joe were already there. I jumped out the car.

"Joe Fro!" I exclaimed jumping on to Joe.

"Hey Laur." He said catching me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"God, it's been so long." I said jumping down.

"You betcha." He said. I hugged Andy next.

"Andy Pandy, I missed you." I smiled.

"I missed you too Laur Decor." He said ruffling my hair. I smiled and let go. Pete and Patrick brought out their guitars.

"Okay, so My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark, Sugar, We're Going Down, A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me, and Grand Theft Autumn. Maybe Saturday as an encore." Patrick said. I smiled as I watched the guys get ready to perform. This is my family and I love seeing them so happy. They walked on stage and I stood to the side watching them play. Sugar, Grand Theft Autumn, and A Little Less, are some of my favorites. When they were done they went to meet fans. It's always that. I sat in the car on Twitter. I didn't really have friends because they usually use me to get to FOB. When the guys came out, Pete picked me up.

"Well, Laur Decor, looks like you get to spend a night with me!" He said. I laughed as he carried me to the car.

"Pete, better stop flirting with my sister, or I'll kill you." Patrick said seriously.

"Sorry Trick." Pete frowned. Pete put me down and shrugged. I went home and packed a backpack of stuff for the night. Patrick came to get me after 10 minutes.

"Laur, Elisa will be here any second. Scram." Patrick said, sounding thike the annoyed big brother he is. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"See ya later Pattycakes." I smirked. I ran downstairs to Pete's car.

"You ready kiddo?" He asked. I groaned and glared at him.

"Pete, I'm only 6 years younger than you." I said getting in the passenger seat.

"Hey, that's a lot. How's work at Starbucks?" Pete asked getting in the driver seat.

"You should know. You ARE our number 1 customer." I laughed.

"Better believe it. Who's that guy who keeps coming there? He just talks to you while he waits for his drink to be made."

"Trevor? He's a nice guy. Flirts a lot, but he's a complete sweetheart."

"Uh, that guy looks like he's 40."

"On the contrary, he's your age."

"So, you like him or something?"

"I don't know. He's really sweet and cute I guess."

"Well, good for you." We got to Pete's house and I took out my bag.

"Okay, you know where the guest room is. If you need me, I'll be outside on the porch. I need a smoke." Pete said. He got out of the car and walked to the porch. I sighed and walked to the guest room in his house. I don't mind when Pete smokes, it's a pretty comforting smell, but I know he's slowly killing himself. I put on a black tank top and grey sweatpants. I walked outside and saw Pete standing on the porch with the cigarette in his hand. He put it between his lips.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Hey. You need anything?" He asked exhaling the smoke.

"No. The house is just really lonely. Why do you stay here alone?"

"It's my house. I'll be fine."

"Pete, I know you're not. We've talked about this before. You shouldn't stay here alone. Come with Patrick and I or get a roommate."

"Listen Laur, I appreciate your concern, but this is just the way I have to live."

"No, you don't have to live this way. You're just giving up. You need to put the cigarette down. It's not good for you. You're killing yourself."

"Jessica already did that when she left me. Might as well finish the job."

"Don't you ever say that again Peter! She was a bitch! All she ever did was make everything worse."

"Sorry Laur. Sometimes, it just feels so true. I can never do anything right."

"You practically raised me along with Patrick. You did just fine." Pete smiled and hugged me.

"You think I could try?" I asked innocently.

"No way Laur. Patrick would kill me." Pete frowned.

"He doesn't need to know."

"Yeah, but I'd know I gave you the initiative to go and kill yourself. If I'm stopping my smoking, I don't want you to start."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Come up and cuddle with me." I grabbed Pete's hand and walked upstairs with him trailing behind me.

"Come on Laur. If Patrick comes over tomorrow and comes in, he'll kill me." Pete said.

"He'll be too busy getting laid." I chuckled. I sat on the guest bed and pulled Pete down with me. I cuddled up to his face scattered with stubble and his cigarette scented breath.

"You smell like cigarettes." I mumbled with a small smile on my face.

"I'm sorry." Pete said starting to move.

"I like it." I smiled grabbing his arm. He smiled slightly and wrapped his arm around my waist. I put my arms around his neck.

"I love you Pete. Screw Jessica. She never deserved you." I mumbled with my face in his neck.

"I love you too Laur. Thank you so much." He muttered kissing my cheek. I slowly drifted to sleep.

A/N: Here's the first chapter! I just had to write one of these cliche's becuase they just facinate me. Anyway, this will be updated eveery Saturday due to the fact that I still have my own Imagines to work on, but I hope you guys like this story :).