iii. real life.

real life !

real life !

TAYLOR SWIFT felt the overly anxious pit in her stomach, after seeing that all he had texted her back was "Yeah, definitely, who is this?" Damnit she should've led with her first name, Taylor get it together, and she quickly typed out "Sorry, I should have lead with that, it's Taylor, my publicist got me your number." And sent the text message, finding herself impatiently waiting for him to text her back, so in her moment of boredom, she had taken her attention to TikTok, where she had looked beneath the hashtag (#christianwalker).

She carelessly scrolled through the many posts, finding herself watching fan edits, and mic'ed up clips of him during last season, but unbeknownst to her knowledge at the time, she was about to come across the video that would officially solidify her attraction to the football player.

It was him and his teammates standing on the large, but overly crowded stage at what she had assumed was the Chiefs Super Bowl after party, where he held a bottle of champagne in his left hand, which he had made look small with the size of his hands, and a devilish smirk grazed across his perfect face, as he downed back the bottle, and a song came on, it was her music, specifically the song "you belong with me." She watched as he handed the bottle to his teammate, who was not nearly as drunk as he was, and with his now free hand, he placed it on the shoulder of the man next to him and began to sing loudly, which could be heard over the music that played out the speakers due to his deep, and raspy voice.

The blonde could not bring herself to remove her blue eyes from the phone screen, watching it numerous times the last hour of still impatiently waiting for him to text her back until finally, another ding echoed in the nearly silent bedroom.

"Oh shit, Hi, I am so sorry, it took me so long to respond to you, I was at summer practice." He responded to her text message, making the girl smile softly at his apology for his absence, something no one had ever done before, How could this random man make her smile without even trying? Was the only thought that lingered in her mind.

She stared at the text box, "It is okay, I liked the dedication with the friendship bracelet, and I don't talk before or after my shows, like actually." She sent back, absentmindedly looking back at the television that displayed the question Are you still watching? She hadn't been watching the show at all as she indulged herself in TikTok and impatiently waited for him to text her back for nearly 4 hours.

She sat up on the bed, that she had chosen to rot inside of for the entirety of her evening off, finally kicking the floral duvet off of her body, and walking towards the kitchen to find herself something to eat for the evening, other than chips, candy and or cookies. "It is hard for me to text back right now, I'm making dinner for my sisters, so if you would like to call to get to know each other more, you are more than welcome too." Her phone dinged after the football player had texted her back.