ii. real life.

real life !

real life !

TAYLOR SWIFT laid comfortably on the queen-sized bed inside of the small beach house in Santa Clara, she had given up on making sparkling appearances in the town, and got comfortable beneath the white sheets with the television turned on her favorite show, Grey's Anatomy, and her sweats pants and overly large t-shirt covered her body.

Her quiet was interrupted by the special ringtone for her publicist, Tree Paine. "What's wrong?" Taylor frantically asked, confused about why the sudden phone call from her. "Please check your text messages, Taylor, it's important." Tree let out a sigh of relief, finally reaching the pop star, as she heard the loud clicks on the singer's fingers on the screen.

Taylor quickly clicked on the blue highlighted link, watching as a video popped up from a YouTube channel called New Heights, three men appeared on the phone screen, one she had known played for the Eagles, which had been her favorite team her entire life, and the other two she had never seen before.

"Skip to 25 minutes in." Tree spoke with an impatient tone, but not showing it for the blonde singer, as the girl quickly did what she was told, and wondered what was so bad about this podcast video, it was an ad read for the ticketing app seat geek, Taylor listened to the two men speak about the shows you could find tickets for the app, as the other sat quietly next to Travis.

"Hold up real quick, speaking of Taylor Swift, I know you two went to the Taylor Swift concert, how was it?" Jason had spoken, making Christian carefully adjust in his leather seat, as he sat up and looked at the camera in front of him.

It didn't appear that he was a part of the podcast, though he fit in so well with the energy the two others had. "I had a great time, but lover boy over here did not." Travis laughed, shaking the brown-haired boy's shoulder, as he chuckled.

"I was disappointed to learn that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was butt hurt that I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her." He spoke, ruffling his hair was his large hand, exposing the three friendship bracelets that he had kept wearing even after the show.

"You made her a bracelet?"

"Yes, if you're up to date on Taylor Swift concerts, there are friendship bracelets, and we received a bunch of them being there, so did Penelope and Charlotte, but I wanted to give one to Taylor Swift with my number on it." He laughed, bringing his finger above his lip to make a pretend mustache, as Travis laughed at him, looking at him and back at the camera.

"Alright now." Travis spoke, making Christian smirk at his teammate, as Jason began to let out an 'ooo' and a loud laugh as he looked back into the camera in front of him, "Your number as in 11, or your phone number?" Jason asked in a curious tone, as Travis began to laugh once again at the sudden shyness from the wide receiver next to him.