CHAPTER SEVEN

Adrian’s POV

Three hours.

For three hours I have been with my mate in the same room, just the two of us and it seemed like the best uninterrupted time I have had in about a decade or more.

I have never seen someone to devoted. She was so engrossed in explaining the plan, that she didn’t notice when I stopped listening and just stared at her.

In all, one look at the plan I would understand exactly what is going on and the idea portrayed but she doesn’t need to know that.

“So, I think that’s all you need to know about the project plan. Like I said an email will be sent to you with the rest of the details and hardcopy will also be given to you before you go.”

“Errrm, I know you are a friend of the CEO and you might want to leave whenever you please but please do let me when you will be leaving so I can give you the hardcopy of the document, Sir.” She breathed.

“No worries, I won’t be leaving for a while you can take your time. Just let me know when it is ready and I will come and pick them up and besides I will be working in this company and department for a while so I might as well familiarize myself with the environment. Don’t you think?” I said trying to lighten up the mood.

“Okay then. Thanks, cause it will also give me time to arrange everything for you to take home. So I will see you later, bye for now Sir.” She said (more of a dismissal).

I walked out of her office without another word.

I knew she was feeling uncomfortable because of the way she was behaving, although she was quite professional about it, I still noticed and so in order not to cause more discomfort I decided to leave her alone, for now atleast.

---------------------------------------------------

Aubrey’s POV

Three hours of standing on my heels with a seemingly uninterested man. Trying to explain to him what was on the paper rather than what was on my face or body.

After I was done and satisfied with my explanation, I turned to him only to find him starring.

Thank Goodness, he didn't waste no time in leaving so I could have a breather.

Being around him was very.... Huh! I don't even know.

All I know is he makes me feel comfortable and uncomfortable, both at the same time.

Like

How can someone make you feel the both at the same time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Sooooo, I hope I did justice to this chapter, though.

Well, please if you have any things to say or any corrections, it will be duely appreciated to improve my writing.

XOXO