CHAPTER FOUR

Aubrey’s POV

45 mins later.
15 minutes into the meeting.

I was explaining my plan for the new project the company was about to embark on.

As the CEO had already mentioned to me that I will be having extra help from a friend of his who was a Civil Engineer, which I didn’t mind.

Moving to slide 7, the conference doors opened and two men walked in.

As expected all eyes were on them as they were late for the meeting but my eyes were on the second person who walked in.

It was as though the entire world just stood still for just the two of us.

I could not describe him as handsome because for me that will be an understatement to this man’s beauty.
I could not explain what kept me rooted. Was it the way he walked in or the way he looked at me when he did or His beauty or was it his composure in his step.

Everything.

Everything about him got me still and rooted. He looked like every girls dream but more of my dream.

But before anyone could notice what happened, I averted my gaze from him and moved on with the conference meeting like nothing happened.

That was after all my specialty.

------------------------------------------------

Adrian’s POV

MATE.

MATE! MATE!! MATE!!!

My wolf screamed in my head trying to push forward.

It took all my years of resistance and mental control to resist running to her and never letting go. And to think I wanted to avoid going to this trip.

MATE.

She was everything I had imagined. Everything I had prayed to the Moon Goddess for. My dream woman. She was extremely beautiful. Had everything in its right place and she was made just for me.

There and then in that conference room, I had decided, pack rules or not; I will definitely be with her.

And the funny part is, I didn’t listen to a thing she was saying. My major focus was on her; how she spoke, her voice, the way she demonstrated and composed herself even when she knew I was looking at her only, was so mature and professional.

She is the most composed and calm woman I have ever encountered in my life.

And if she weren’t my mate, I would have vowed she was an Alpha’s daughter from the power radiating from her.
I just wanted this meeting to end so I could just go and speak to her.

And from the looks of it already, she is going to be a hard nut that I just have to crack.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Soooooo
How was the chapter. Did it satisfy your imagination?

I am hoping it did because you should be ready for what will hit you next in the following chapters.

Continue reading and letting me know what you want improved or added.

Am here just for you.

Enjoy!!!!