CHAPTER THREE

Aubrey’s POV

Getting to the office is never a hassle for me, unlike some co-workers in my company whom with the way they rush into the office late, you wonder if they totally forgot they had work the next day.

Well, today I am super excited and I don’t know why and I guess maybe it’s because of my promotion.

“Audi, you have the appointment with the shareholders and investors by 10:00am. So how prepared are you?” Cathy asked.

“I heard some investors who recently joined the company will be there as well. And they are so handsome, so I heard. I just wish I could snag one for myself, aw.” she continued in a dreamlike manner.

It’s funny how the ladies in this company to me, still behave as though they are still teenagers and not women who have been with countless of men before.

I just watched how Cathy, my friend at the office took it upon herself to tell me the details about the men that I was about to meet as though they were her brothers.

I checked the time and it was 9:30am.

I grabbed my bag, documents and laptop to the conference room, so as to set it up before the meeting.

----------------------------

Adrian’s POV

“Do you mind driving faster and may be much more steadily? Please?” I begged Kace.
Note the sarcasm.

He was taking forever to get ready and when he finally did he was driving extremely slowly for my liking.

My wolf has been antsy ever since this morning and I didn’t know why. He has just been so restless prompting me to get to the company faster.

I could have been the one driving. But our very matured and wonderful Alpha decided to voluntarily drive and we are now walking towards the conference room 15 minutes after the meeting had already started.

On our way, I caught the most intoxicating and alluring scent I have ever smelt in my entire life as a werewolf.

My wolf came to the surface as I fought back a growl. I had to walk behind Alpha Kace to avoid him thinking or seeing anything unusually because I just wanted to get to where that scent was, which was where we were already headed towards.

Besides, they say patience is virtue but my wolf agrees otherwise but we must wait.

So, walked hurriedly towards the Conference room with my Alpha.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yessss!!
I know this is the most anticipated part of the book that everyone has been waiting for.

Please your votes, likes and comments are very much appreciated.

Please you can also follow me on  Instagram handle @d.bee_16

And always remember!!!!!!
I LUV U!

Sit back and enjoy the next chapter.