CHAPTER TWO

Adrian’s POV

Moonrise Pack.

This pack has been my home since I was born but I have never felt at home here.
Some may say it’s because I haven’t found my mate. And few because am an omega.

The former will be more reasonable to me because my family is gone and am the only surviving son of my father and mother and also the strongest and second most intelligent after the Alpha. But am not Beta although am still good friends with the Alpha.

You might want to know why that is, right?

It’s because am not a Beta by birth although my mom was a Beta’s daughter.

I guess that’s why am intelligent.

Well, a little breakdown for you.

An Alpha is the leader of the Pack. It is a position passed on by blood unless taken otherwise. That is, by a duel from an opponent or in the case of the Alpha dying without a bloodline.

A Luna is also a leader of the Pack. More like the queen. She aids and supports the Alpha and Pack. She is the Mother figure and role model of the pack. She has almost the same power as the Alpha.

A Beta is the Second-In-Command to the Alpha of the Pack. He or She stands in the absence of the Alpha and therefore takes charge of the pack am that period. Also the most suitable replacement after the Alpha passes away without an heir.

An Omega is the lowest rank in a pack. In some packs they are used as slaves depending on the Alpha, as some Alphas give them the same privileges as other members of the pack. They are usually considered weak in some packs, though.

Head Warrior – As the name implies, is the Lead and Head of all the warriors in the pack.

An Omega.

That’s where I fall under but our Alpha gives us the same amount of respect which am grateful for. Only few know about my rank as am the Head Warrior of my Pack as well.

After the last attack on our pack, we were left immobile as we are still recovering from the loss of the lives of our loved ones.

Rouges raided our pack while I, Alpha Kace and Beta Theo left for annual pack meeting in another pack and that was the last, as our families and loved ones ranging from majorly our females and children all died in that attack leaving us with grief.

Most males no longer wish to find their mates as the thought of losing one was too painful even for those who haven’t even found yet.

Now, we train more, more and more that we a tagged as one of the most ruthless packs in the city.

Mate.

Although, mates here in Moonrise are considered our weakness, I still want to know the feeling of having one.

My parents were mates and I am one of the few who wished we the males could be allowed in search of one of our own.
And even though the pack doesn’t agree, I plan to find and keep her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, this was just an intro into Adrian’s POV.
And how was it?
It’s just an intro and I know you want to know more which you definitely would in the next chapter.

Sit tight and read.

XOXO