𝟔 | ❄️𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑨 𝑽𝑺 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑫❄️

Comenzar desde el principio

As they were about to round another corner, Bakugo came out, sending a blast towards Midoriya's head, who had just managed to dodge and get Uraraka out of the way in time. Half of Midoriya's mask being burned off.

Thanks to Bakugo clearing the smoke, you were able to see the newly made large indent in the wall.

"Yikes, I would not wanna fight bakugo." Himari mumbled.

Chuckling, you gave the girl a knowing look. "well, your gonna have to get used to it. Like it or dump it, he is your target." You spoke, lowering your voice on the last part.

Elbowing you harshly, she threw her hands up in the air dramatically. "Yeah, to get information on, not to fight!" She whisper-yelled, earning another light chuckle from you.

Shrugging, you kept your eyes on the battle. "You never know, maybe fighting him is the key to getting him to open up."

Shooting you an unamused look, the girl sounded done with your shit. Which was understandable. "I know you did not just say that."

Chuckling, you continued watching the battle. Seeing Bakugo fire up explosions in his palms, running towards Midoriya.

Assuming Bakugo was going to land a direct hit on Midoriya, you raised your eyebrows in slight surprise when that didn't happen. Instead, Midoriya wrapped his arms around Bakugo's right arm, turning himself around before flipping Bakugo over his shoulder, slamming him down onto the ground.

Humming in amusement, a small smile made it's way to your face.

'Looks like there's more to Midoriya than a bone breaking quirk.'

Staying silent, you watched as Bakugo slowly lifted the top-half of his body off the ground, now sitting instead of laying as he looked behind him to Midoriya, an irritated look plastered on his face.

Midoriya took a fighting stance, yelling something unknown to the blonde in front of him, who had started getting up off the ground. Bakugo taking a fighting stance as he yelled at Midoriya.

Taking a look at a different camera, you watched as Iida did some weird movements, assuming he was frustrated because of Bakugo. Either way, it still made you laugh. Mentally, atleast.

"What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound." A red-headed boy frowned, wanting to hear what was going on.

"Eh, I like it better that way. Saves us from having to hear his obnoxious yelling." You shrugged, hearing a quiet laugh escape Himari.

Pointing to his ear, All Might was quick to answer the red-head's question. "He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's floor plan, and this capture tape!" Reaching onto the small desk beside him, he picked up a small roll of white tape. Holding it up high for the class to see. "Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them."

"The time limit is 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?" Mina asked.

"Yes!"

"The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!" She spoke, slight worry lingering on her face.

Looking back towards the screen, All Might continued to observe the fight. "Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in." Quickly turning back to Mina, he continued. " Besides, didn't Mr. Aizawa tell you, too? You know-"

Waving his finger to the class, he paused. "Here we go-" Raising his fist high in the air, the entire class followed, raising their fists as they all cheered.