Gremory Vs Phenex (2)

Começar do início

"It was always meant for you."

Yubelluna's attack collided with its target, resulting in a massive wave of bright light that permeated throughout the area.

...

"Rias has been doing well so far." Tsubaki, the vice president of the student council said.

Sona and Tsubaki were watching the rating game from within the student council room.

"That she has." Sona agreed with her queen. "She successfully managed to defend her base, and removed a key structure from the equation entirely. I must say, Rias has proven to be even more clever than I expected." She complimented her rival. "However, there is still much more that must be done for her to achieve victory." She said.

Sona continued to watch the screen on which the rating game played. "Tsubaki, what do you think of the battle taking place?"

Tsubaki observed the game keenly. "It's strange."

Sona looked at her queen out of the corner of her eye. "And why do you say that?"

"Riser's queen, The Bomb Queen, is a very powerful sorceress." Tsubaki said. "She's capable of firing off potent explosive magic at high speeds."

"That she is." Sona agreed.

"She is a very powerful combatant. However..." Tsubaki trailed off.

The screen that played the game displayed the battle between Suk-chin and Yubelluna. The smoke from Yubelluna's large scale attack finally dissipating.

Of course, as the smoke cleared, a human silhouette was made visible.

"You sure like the sound of your own voice, huh?" Suk-chin asked as he continued to float in the air, completely unharmed.

"Seriously, what a long winded way of saying your aim is shit." He flipped her the bird, smirking wildly at her.

"It feels as if an anomaly has appeared."

...

Yubelluna's face twisted into a hideous expression of anger. She snarled viciously, raising her staff once more. A vast array of orbs appeared in the air.

"Now it just feels like you're overcompensating."

"Shut your filthy mouth!" Yubelluna shrieked as the barrage of explosives started flying towards Suk-chin.

Tired of taking the attacks head on, Suk-chin started flying around to avoid them. He used short and simple moves, Yubelluna's magic whizzing by him.

"What's this!? Too afraid to take my attacks now!?" Yubelluna shouted as she summoned another volley. "Seems that all that confidence of yours was misplaced after all!"

Suk-chin started flying around more rapidly, swerving out of the way of any explosive that came his way.

Flying is actually pretty fun.

"Well!?" Yubelluna sneered. "Nothing smart to say now!? Did you realize that you were completely outmatched? You may have your brutish strength, but in a contest of magic you don't stand a chance against me!"

"Will you relax?" She bristled as she heard his voice come from behind her. She whipped around to see him standing only a foot away. "I'm standing right here. No need to shout."

The queen opened her mouth, but before she could say anything, she felt incredible pain as Suk-chin slammed his hands down onto her ears.

It was as if she lost every sense at once. Her ears were filled with nothing but a dull ringing, and her vision clouded by blurry shapes.