Color based discrimination.

Aadan, an African American guy, was returning home from work on an average day when the cops abruptly stopped him. When the man questioned why they were asking for his identification, the officer responded that he matched the description of a suspect of a local complaint of a robbery. Aadan thought it was better not to argue with the cops despite the fact that he had done nothing wrong. He turned over his ID and waited while they did a background check on him.

Aadan had a clean record, as it turned out, but the officer nonetheless frisked him and searched his pockets. Aadan was angry and felt embarrassed, but he understood that resistance would only make matters worse. The officer eventually returned his ID and told him that he can leave.

However, the harm was already done. Aadan experienced misconduct and prejudice. He kept having the impression that he had been singled out due to the hue of his skin and because of that he made the choice to act.

Aadan joined a group of activists who were speaking out against police brutality and racial profiling. To spread awareness of the problem, they planned nonviolent demonstrations and neighborhood gatherings. Aadan developed an intense interest for promoting justice and equality.

Aadan once witnessed a bunch of white nationalists harassing a woman when he was at a demonstration. They were threatening her and shouting racial epithets. Aadan was aware that he needed to move quickly. He warned the assailants to back off, as he moved closer. Aadan didn't back down in the face of their mockery and insults.

A fight started, as things got heated. Aadan and the white nationalists had been taken into custody when the police were called. He was accused of attacking someone and of commiting disorderly conduct. Aadan was aware that he had acted morally, but he also understood that the legal system wasn't often unbiased, particularly in the case of people of color.

In an emotionally charged trial, Aadan's attorney claimed that his client had acted in self-defense and that the white nationalists had started the argument. Aadan was the aggressor, according to the prosecution and he used too much force.

The jury delivered a not guilty conclusion after several days of deliberation. Aadan felt both relieved and satisfied. He had been cleared of all allegations. Although justice had been carried out, he was aware that the battle didn't end there. He continued speaking out against racism and injustice, becoming an inspiration to other people who were standing up for their rights.

Aadan's story ultimately served as a call to action for people who had endured discrimination and unfair treatment. He demonstrated that there was still hope despite injustice and that justice could be carried out.