Ja only hummed while looking around, "What happened to that old ass doctor? Took him back to his nursing home?"

"Okay he don't even look that old. And we not together, he was just giving me a ride." She crossed her arms, "You be acting like you not all up on other bitches when you leave me."

"Because you act like you don't want ah nigga." He adjusted his chain, "This chasin' stuff is getting tiring."

Sunjai shrugged, "Then go. You don't have to chase me anymore if you feel like I'm not worth it."

He looked over at her, "Are you trying to gas light me right now?" He sat up, letting the chains pendent fall on his chest. "Because I'm not leaving."

She reached over and grabbed his chain, pulling on it slightly as she moved over so she was in his lap. She put her hands on his shoulders, the new position made Ja crane his neck slightly to look up at her. "I was never seeing him. He was an old friend...forreal."

He moved his hands to her waist, "Do he know that?"

"Yeah, so you really got nothin' to worry bout." She looked down at him, pulling gently on one of his colored locs.

"You don't either. I was being serious when I said all I wanted was you." He leaned into her hand as she touched the side of his face.

Sunjai leaned down and kissed his bottom lip once. They both looked at each other before he grabbed her chin and brought their lips together again, the two of them closing their eyes as their lips moved together slowly.

Sunjai was the first one to pull away, causing Ja to smack his lips, "Brah. C'mere." He complained as the dancer just kissed his cheek once before sliding off his lap, settling down on her knees.

Ja looked down at her before a grin came over his lips, he lifted his hips off the bed as Sunjai hooked her fingers onto the waistband of his sweats, pulling them off once he lifted up. He reached down and swept her hair back, tying it back with his own hair tie before letting Sunjai take over.

£ £ £

Sunjai rolled over in her bed, trying to ignore the fact that Ja was currently shaking her awake. "Nigga.." She finally mumbled.

"I'm hungry." He sat up and threw the blanket off of him which also exposed Sunjai to the cold air.

She rolled over before just sitting up, "You being aggy. Go find something in the kitchen to eat."

"I want pancakes." He said as he watched her, he grabbed his hoodie and handed it to her. "Come on, I'll drive."

She slid the hoodie over her head tiredly before adjusting her bonnet and getting out of the bed, "It's three in the damn morning. You couldn't wait at least four more hours?"

"Since when does hunger have a time frame?" He put his slides on and slung his arm over her shoulders as they left her house. "Waffle House sounds good right now."

"Waffle House is only good when you high." She mumbled, shivering a bit as the cold air hit her legs, "But I guess we can have waffles."

They got in his car and he turned on the heat for her before driving away, he mumbled the lyrics to Planez by Jeremih and J. Cole as he sped down the empty street. Sunjai bobbed her head slowly to the lyrics as J. Cole's voice blasted through the speaker.

She was vibing until she heard Ja's voice join, "You need a nigga that's gon' put it in your mouth. Dick so big, it's like a foot is in yo' mouth." He sang at her.

She cut her eyes over at him before just smiling, "You're weird ashit." She grabbed his phone and skipped the song as he just laughed.

As she skipped through the songs, the phone buzzed in her hands. She was about to decline the FaceTime call until she saw the name.