ep; 10

𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴
↠ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂 ↞

𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴 ↠ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂 ↞

       "WHATCHU' DOIN?" Sunjai asked just as the two bestfriends started walking out the Nike shop

       "WHATCHU' DOIN?" Sunjai asked just as the two bestfriends started walking out the Nike shop. It was quiet for a few seconds before she heard him speak again, "At home. . .bored."

Sunjai heard the tone in his voice and it made her frown, "What's wrong?"

"Nothin'. Did you need something? I'm kinda busy." He looked around Kaari's room, he was in the middle of cleaning it up since she had just left and of course left it a mess like always.

She glanced down at her phone as if she could see his face, "Why are you being rude? If this is about the club thing, I forgive you for showing up drunk."

"Forgive me?" He scoffed. "And I don't forgive you for leaving me for that Dr. Webber lookin' nigga." He put his phone down after putting it on speaker.

"I'm shocked you even remember being there." She scoffed as Infiniti just shook her head.

Ja picked up a Barbie Doll and walked it across the room, tossing it into the toy chest with the rest, "I wasn't even that drunk. You draggin' it."

"I'm draggin' it? Ja you was belligerent as fuck."

"Bell..." He mumbled to himself confusedly as she continued.

"Your friend had to pull you offa me. You don't remember that?" She stopped at a phone case kiosk and began looking over the wide selection.

Ja picked up the LeapFrog device and placed it on the pink dresser, "I just wanted to take you home man. My bad for tryna be a good friend."

Sunjai picked at a dark green phone case, admiring the fake jewels that decorated it. "You ain't my nigga, you don't have to pull up to my job and take me home."

"Cause' you won't let me be." He sighed as he tossed another toy into the toy chest.

Sunjai didn't say anything for a moment, "ight, man. Look, just pull up later, ight?"