ep; 16

       JA SAT on live with Sunjai near him as they tried solving a unsolved case file that she had ordered out of boredom

JA SAT on live with Sunjai near him as they tried solving a unsolved case file that she had ordered out of boredom. She wasn't in the frame, and the viewers could barely hear her from how low she was talking—but they knew she was there.

"I'm too smacked for this. . . i'm dead finna search the answer up." She sighed, rubbing her eyes.

Ja looked at the MacBook that set next to his phone, he was now genuinely interested to find the killer was. He couldn't really think either since he was just as burnt out as Sunjai. "This shit don't make sense, I'm starting to think the bitch jumped off the building ha' self." He set the folder down.

@randomuser: dat man is faded😂😂

@randomuser: you are, in fact, NOT fine in the west 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@randomuser: not ja finally showing us one of his hoes

"This the homegirl, can y'all hop off." He wrapped his arm around Sunjai, forcing her to stand in front of the camera. "Bae, tell 'em we happy."

"Boy. . ." She glanced at the comments before throwing up piru, before walking out of frame.

He side eyed her, "Here you go." He picked the folder back up.

Ja already got backlash because of the people he surrounded himself with—the internet swore up and down his friends were a bad influence for him but Jamel was a grown men who made his own decisions. He already knew Sunjai repping a set she most likely wasn't apart of was going to have people in their feelings. "What I do?" She laughed.

"You stay doin' that shit, you gon' get shot one day and ima sit there and laugh." He said to her, still looking at the papers in front of him.

"You was throwing up crip just a few days ago, please." She waved her hand.

"I was throwing up 4's, stop tryna set me up." Ja laughed. "You so fedd, dawg." He mushed her head.

"Set you up?" Sunjai grabbed her bottle of water, she needed something to calm her high down. "You swear people checking for you like that."