ep; 11

𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴
↠ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂 ↞

𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴 ↠ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂 ↞

    SUNJAI STOOD in front of Ja as she tried stopped him from leaving

SUNJAI STOOD in front of Ja as she tried stopped him from leaving. They had been at his house since last night when he brought Kaari back now it was time to pack for his out of state game vs. the Rockets, which he had to be there early since he had to get his hair retwisted. In all honesty, Sunjai didn't trust no bitch named Dallas in his hair. "I can do it myself, I know how to."

Both of his eyebrows rose, "Do you forreal?" He asked, tucking a pair of shorts into his duffle bag along with the shoes he was planning on wearing during the game.

"Yeah," She lied with a shrug, "I mean...I've been watching videos. I'm confident that I could do it."

He tilted his head to the side slightly, just looking at Sunjai. "You've never retwisted locs in yo' life. What if you twist them the wrong way and they fall out."

"They not." She put her hands on his waist and stepped closer to him, their bodies were pressed together.

He looked away with a quiet chuckle, "Sunjai..."

"Temetrius," She repeated with a smile, "Please?"

"Aight," He nodded, in response she kissed his lips twice before stepping back. "Gimme yo card so I can go buy the stuff."

He rolled his eyes but pulled his wallet from his pocket and handed his card over, "What's the pin?"

"0819." He sat down on the bed, putting his wallet on the nightstand. "Hurry up, I just know you gon' take all night."

She grabbed her keys, "I'll be right back."

£ £ £

"Sunjai, just twist the hair bro." Ja complained as Sunjai tugged on his hair with a loud laugh.

"I am, stop tryna boss me around." She grabbed the comb she had been using to part his hair.

Ja adjusted the pillow he was sitting on, Sunjai was sitting on the couch above him, "Look we almost done. Just sit still."

「𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭 」𝘦.  𝘫𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara