ep; 4

𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴
↠ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂 ↞

𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴 ↠ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂 ↞

        "WHY EVERY bitch in the city do nails? Fuck

        "WHY EVERY bitch in the city do nails? Fuck." Infiniti scrolled through her phone.

"No for real, bitches have no originality." She said as she slid up and down the hallway, her socks on the hard wooden floor making it feel like she was skating.

"No shade wit' no shade wit' it." Infiniti said lowly as she set her phone down on the counter and watched as her best friend act like a little kid. "Girl, what are you doin'?"

"Skating," She laughed as she almost fell, catching her balance on the door. "I'm so bored, what should we do today?" Sunjai caught her breath a little before flopping down onto the couch.

Infiniti sat down next to her, "Have yo' rich new friend send us some money so we can go out."

"What rich friend?" Sunjai pulled her phone from her pocket and her Instagram app was already opened, when the feed refreshed it was a post from the Memphis Grizzlies.

"Not you followin' his job." Infiniti laughed as Sunjai just scrolled past the post, not bothering to see what it even was.

Sunjai rolled her eyes, "They was just suggested, ian even following them." She argued as she double tapped on one of her mutual's pictures. "But I'm not asking that man for money. What I look like doing that?"

"Like someone who needs money?" Her friend sat up and looked at her phone, "I got a client soon actually. Let me go clean up my area." She got up and walked to the extra room that was meant for her nail business.

Sunjai watched her walk away before scrolling back up to the Memphis post, it was just a video of Ja with his daughter, she was taking basketballs from the rack and running it over to him, he would shoot the ball and then they would repeat.