I decide to take a quick nap in my bed, before getting myself situated for the European tour, which I leave for in a few days. I take my airplane clothes off and look for some pajamas to put on but I can't find them. I always put them in my first drawer, did I reorganize before I left? I go through every drawer, looking for some sleep shorts and a comfortable T-shirt. I squat down to the last drawer and finally find what I'm looking for. 

"Ugh here they are, I'm a mess," I say to myself before quickly changing, and jumping into bed. I tuck myself into the covers, tossing and turning before drifting off to sleep. Even though my body is asleep, I feel like a part of me is not fully resting. My body is resting but I hear the front door open. I hear someone's footsteps and I feel a dip in my mattress. I take a deep breath in through my nose, waking up to see Jack with his pants and shirt on the floor as he gets in bed with me. 

He pulls me close to his warm body, pressing his lips to my temple. This is what I was missing. Home isn't a place anymore, it's a person and my person is Jack. Wherever Jack is that's where I'll call home. "Hi honey," He coos, running his fingertips over my back. "Hi, Rowds," I say sleepily, nuzzling my head into his chest before falling asleep.

After waking up from our quick power nap, I'm prepared to get to work. Jack throws on some sweats and a T-shirt, rubbing his eyes to adjust to the light. He gets up from the bed, ready to help me unpack and clean. I feel a chill work it's way through my body. My arms work themselves around me, rubbing up and down to warm me up. 

"Geez, Josie, it's freezing in here," Jack says, before walking over to the thermostat, reading the current temperature out to me before changing it. My house lives at 68 degrees constantly, so for the thermostat to be 45 is bizarre. I would never do that. After Jack adjusts the temperature he sits beside me, pulling out all my clothes from Michigan and the Eras tour. 

He takes my dirty clothes to my room, sorting out my clothes into piles, before putting in a load of laundry. Once the cycle runs, he comes back to me, trying to help out some more. "What else Jos?" He asks with a soft smile on his face, I look up at him from my kneeled position in front of him and push my lips up for him to lean down and kiss me.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I ask him in between kisses, truly wondering what good deed I performed to be rewarded with such a beautiful, good-hearted boyfriend. He chuckles, telling me he wonders the exact same thing. "Can you just help me grab a few things so I'm not stressing out to pack later?" I ask sweetly, to which he responds with "Of course, what do you need?" 

I give him a list of things I need to pack right now, and when he leaves to my room he yells, "Did you reorganize? I can't find anything," I can hear him rummaging through drawers. "You know I thought the same thing, but I can't remember reorganizing before we left for Michigan," I tell him walking into the room to help him look for a few things. 

When finally finding what I was looking for, the place where I had put it is so odd. "Was I high? Why would I ever put these here?" I ask, making Jack agree that the placement is very weird. I grab them, making a mental note to reorganize my drawers before I leave for tour.

 After putting my stuff in my suitcase I think more about how out of place everything in my house is and I get a weird sense that makes me feel uneasy. I look around and start feeling caged in. I rub my neck trying to break away from the feeling, popping my knuckles and rolling my head around so I don't start scratching my body. I rub my neck repeatedly before breaking out of my thoughts to ask, "Can we go to Target? I need to get out of here right now," I wait for a response, fluttering my fingers around to ease the need to fidget. 

"Yeah of course Josie, what's going on?" My sweet boyfriend asks as I walk into his arms, pressing the side of my head into his chest to hear his heartbeat. "I-I'm not sure, but there's just something that doesn't feel right," I tell him, probably sounding stupid getting worked up over a feeling. But one thing I've learned is to trust my gut feeling because she's usually right.