When Johnson returned to the United States this time, he inadvertently heard some arguments regarding the manpower and material resources Federico used to bring him back from China, and it made him realize what kind of person Federico's uncle was like.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't afraid.

After not moving for such a long time, Johnson thought the other didn't take him seriously. As a result, a big "surprise" came over: the East Coast's Godfather wanted to see him.

And to see him alone, not accompanied by Federico.

Johnson came obediently.

As soon as he saw Wolf Morenza, intuition sent Johnson a danger alert.

Even if he's not from the Morenza family, Federico's driver, agent, and assistant still gave him a clear path towards Wolf. They were particularly respectful to Wolf, so Johnson simply can't expect these people to accompany him.

This villa was far from the city, and the vast forest nearby was private property and surrounded by high fences. Johnson came in by car, and along the way, he saw a lot of people holding guns and wolf dogs on patrol.

Johnson didn't want to trouble Federico since he noticed that when Mr. Morenza talked about his uncle, he had a lot of respect in his voice, so Johnson became even more uneasy. Even so, he still had to go over even if he's nervous. He still looked up and resisted the urge to step back and let the man look at him coldly and dangerously.

"Sit." Wolf pointed at the chair next to him.

The words were spoken softly, seemingly casual, but that does not mean it carried little weight.

Johnson froze. He found that Wolf's voice was very much like Federico. Does this family specialize in training their voices? They spoke differently from everyone else......

Actually, regarding if Johnson showed up or not, Wolf didn't care. He already knew Johnson's situation from his tutors and psychologist since he kept an eye on everything related to Federico.

"You can begin."

The person standing by the living room wall immediately turned off the lights.

The surroundings suddenly became dark. Johnson hadn't reacted yet when he found that the home theater screen in the living room lit up.

A familiar piano melody burst out. It was the BGM in the《Outcast》trailer, and Johnson was familiar because he had heard it many times. The next scene was a city immersed in the night, quiet and peaceful.

It's that movie!

Johnson immediately became interested since he hadn't seen it yet!

To protect Johnson, Federico intentionally used the Morenza family's name to wipe out Johnson's participation in the later publicity, trying to dilute the protagonist's sense of presence in the early stages. Anyway, there are many Johnson Browns in the United States.

Wolf didn't have to attend the premiere since he could watch this movie at home. Johnson was not surprised, and he was quickly attracted to the main character of the symphony orchestra which was preparing for an interview on the screen.

Music spread out like magic, the playing fingertips moving like brewing a breeze under the rain, sometimes seeming like a violent thunder.

Johnson had seen this scene as he saw the actor being gradually shown. It's really different from being on the scene. The camera and later edits seemed to unearth all of Federico's charm.

He subconsciously turned his head. With the lights from the screen, Johnson saw Wolf look more serious than before.

——so today, Mr. Morenza's uncle wanted to watch this movie?