Tan Liang felt its unfair. He always wanted to find a place to vent, so in the 《Black Bamboo》 crew, he always targeted the supporting actors.

That supporting actor, Xiao Tianwang, has highly valued fans. His singing was better, but he had no experience in filming, so Tan Liang could succeed in the beginning.

Later 《Black Bamboo》 had a new gossip. The film emperor's stuntman made an exceptional performance and suspected to be a newcomer about to launch. This year, when the newcomer debuted, how could he dare not cause trouble, ah? Tan Liang instantly disliked Jian Hua. Besides, he was an artist of Guangshi Group, and the company's top management also instructed him to sabotage him.

The result was that the relationship between the "newcomer" and Li Fei was a little mysterious. Tan Liang thought that this was because Li Fei was too deep, so wanting to see the Film Emperor become a joke was not easy.

But the movie was only half filmed. 《Black Bamboo》 was a commercial piece that included a treasure hunt, followed by wild fighting scenes, but they encountered an incident at that time.

At that time, Tan Liang never dreamed that his life this year would be like this.

He escaped from his apartment and cowered in fear as he followed the crowd to hide. He lined up for relief items, listened to many terrible news every day, not sure which one was true...... Tan Liang didn't want to recall it at all.

"You said that last year's New Year's Eve shooting incident might be related to Li Fei?" Tan Liang asked his agent.

If Li Fei has a background that insiders didn't know, then the target of the gunman might not be Star Entertainment's CEO.

"He survived the disaster without any injury, and now Guangshi Administration named him to take part in a movie...... what did Li Fei do? Also, when we filmed 《Black Bamboo》, a body suddenly appeared in the studio! This might be Li Fei's work!" Tan Liang said gloomily, "What method can we use to find out the connection between these things?"

His agent stopped him with an ugly face, "This is not related to the entertainment industry. Even if you find out the truth, Guangshi Group won't dare release it! Are you crazy, knowing the dangers, but still wanting to get involved?"

Tan Liang stopped talking. He weighed it for a long time, then finally left the building with the agent.

——Director Wang probably had no hope.

After entering the elevator, Tan Liang casually asked, "What about Xiao YaQin? Does she know the news?"

"Don't mention it. She already squeezed herself into the audition list through a relationship." The agent said with no anger.

Tan Liang swore every vulgar word he knew, and his face became uglier.

On the day of the interview, because of the news, many artists had come over.

The reporters made follow-up reports. Such big news is the first heavy news after the entertainment industry was restored. Under the camera flashes, many celebrities came to the building where the interview was held. Even if they have no chance, they must show their faces. Many artists relied on their fans to eat. If they're forgotten by the public, they would have no other way to eat.

This was after the disaster. For the first time, the audience saw their idols in a live broadcast.

The artists who participated in the audition selection were not stupid. Why would they drive a luxury car and wear a brand-name luxury bag? Of course, the dresses of each one are in an ordinary and straightforward style but still looked good and eye-catching. It won't make people feel that their value has fallen. This is part of the job, after all.